Hey, I checked the course mapping and that is good. Atmospheric conditions obviously affects GPS but it shouldn't be losing the course continually. Can you try another course? If it drops out again please get in touch with our support team.
Thanks, I appreciate you looking into it and responding in the thread.

I'm still liking the manual putting mode way better. I just hit the button when I step over the ball and then hit pin collect as I grab the ball out of the hole. Very rarely do I have to do any editing, unless I'm putting from off the green. Then you just add a shot and drop it where you were.
You should still hit the button when standing over the ball, even if off the green, when using the putter. You may have to edit to move the location slightly due to GPS inaccuracy if you are that close to the green, but you won't have to "add" a shot.

Just replaced my putter grip with a Super Stroke Traxion 3.0 and can't get the sensor into the grip. I see some of you have cut off the screw and glued it on. How is that working out? Other than using Manual putting mode what other options are there? Has anyone tried using one of the super stroke sensor things designed for the arrcoss sensor?

Alright, first round in the books! Mixed bag of feels presently, ignoring the part where I am presently shedding rust and nearing end of days re; winter hahahaha

By the time the round was over, my 77 was actually a 68 by Shot Scope standards. Biggest culprit? My 58* wedge, which is interesting. On the first hole, I hit driver 400 yards and make eagle. Sick.

Actually, I hit it about 275, and then blasted my 58 degree about 125 yards hahaha (pulled, delofted, smashed). Wedged back over the bunker to the front pin, and made a nice 15 footer for my par. It did not register either of the 58 degree shots, and I believe at least two other times during the round missed with that specific club. Weird.

I intentionally didn't read into the process of the device, just let it rip and tried to make mistakes as I went haha - Watch band is very comfortable, I am definitely into that style with a touch of stretch in it. Sensors were super easy to put on, minus the part where I did it on the putting green and at one point lost the GW in my bag hahaha - And they are definitely not a hindrance during play, with the exception of my putter. I really struggled to feel comfortable in everything other than putting with it because you do so much leaning on the top of it. Sadly, I'll need to re-grip my hybrid and 5 iron as the caps are sort of gouged from digging out broken epoxy. I played the round with 12 today haha

Just replaced my putter grip with a Super Stroke Traxion 3.0 and can't get the sensor into the grip. I see some of you have cut off the screw and glued it on. How is that working out? Other than using Manual putting mode what other options are there? Has anyone tried using one of the super stroke sensor things designed for the arrcoss sensor?

Shot Scope sell putter tags for counter balanced putters. They have some sort of adhesive on them.

Shot Scope sell putter tags for counter balanced putters. They have some sort of adhesive on them.

I got one, it’s basically just double sided tape. I used gorilla glue to attach to my grip and have had zero issues. Prefer this over manual putting mode as I know I won’t remember to mark the putts!

I have the same grip and did cut off all but about 1/4" of the threads and glued it on with some E6000 my wife had laying around. Works great. Very solid.

Step 1: Use a product without reading the instructions
Step 2: Have "the" guy on the podcast to tell me to read the instructions
Step 3: Read the instructions hahahaha

Stay tuned this Friday! Gavin is joining me on Off Course!

I cut mine and taped it on with strips of Black Duct tape

Step 1: Use a product without reading the instructions
Step 2: Have "the" guy on the podcast to tell me to read the instructions
Step 3: Read the instructions hahahaha

Stay tuned this Friday! Gavin is joining me on Off Course!
Mine gets unwrapped next week so almost perfect timing.
Gavin was fun last time he was on with THP a month or so ago. Looking forward to listening

I cut mine and taped it on with strips of Black Duct tape
Similarly, I cut the threads off, used some "glue dots" then did the black electrical tape thing to add another level of security.

Just got the tags in the grips, and I must say, I really enjoy the size of the tags. So small, and really not noticible when holding any of the clubs. A huge plus in my book.

Just got the tags in the grips, and I must say, I really enjoy the size of the tags. So small, and really not noticible when holding any of the clubs. A huge plus in my book.
Yeah I am the first guy to take issue with tags on clubs and it wasn’t a problem at all for me. Only the putter one had me thinking at all.

I listened to the podcast and it was great and has me thinking about diving in for next season. Any idea if there is a V4 coming out soon? My season is pretty much shut down so no huge rush for me to buy until maybe April.

I heard that if you’re gonna play, it sometimes helps to make sure your watch is charged up. Went to turn it on and noticed it was already on. and had less than 20% battery. Whoopsie.

I listened to the podcast and it was great and has me thinking about diving in for next season. Any idea if there is a V4 coming out soon? My season is pretty much shut down so no huge rush for me to buy until maybe April.
I believe Gavin said no new watch coming this next year. Some other new things but not another watch version. The V3 is a solid item. Really enjoy mine.

I won this (day one of Holiday Cheer) and am so looking forward to using it. Question for you that have it...after reading through allot (but not all) of this thread, how does it know when you swing and hit the ball as opposed to practice swings right by the ball?

I'm having trouble with the top left button. Takes several tries to get it to register. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

I too love the size of the tags compared to others, Really enjoying my V3. Rarely even take the laser out of the bag anymore

I too love the size of the tags compared to others, Really enjoying my V3. Rarely even take the laser out of the bag anymore
I'm looking forward to this. Less messing with a device, more engaging with friends and golfing!

....... how does it know when you swing and hit the ball as opposed to practice swings right by the ball?
This is only a guess based on shots I've taken NOT registering. Once a club has been sensed, it only determines a shot has taken place by a new GPS location some undefined distance from the previous one. It doesn't require a new club choice just a new location. I base this on the fact that duffed shots, shots left in the bunker that don't travel very far, or shots up a slope that come back practically to my feet are not seen as shots having taken place. I have no idea what that distance might be, and I wish I knew.

I don't think vibration, or sound, or acceleration for example have anything to do with it.

I thought I replied here but I guess I got distracted. My V3 is getting shipped out tomorrow. After yesterday’s event I came home and ordered one with 10-11 months left on my Arccos subscription. I can’t remember each shot in my round and if I have to do the electronic scorecard for my group I’m already in my phone too much to keep up with my game. 22 missed shots was too much for me to keep holding off on this purchase.

I'm having trouble with the top left button. Takes several tries to get it to register. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Haven’t noticed this with mine, did you do anything weird where it could have gotten banged up?

My top right button started doing that. It got to the point where it wasn’t working at all. I emailed support and they sent me out a replacement right away. Their customer service is top notch.

Haven’t noticed this with mine, did you do anything weird where it could have gotten banged up?
No, it's always been difficult.

Back