BTW mine is the gray one.

It is all on the watch. You will get distances to lay up spots such as 150 to the middle of the green. The app is for viewing data after the round.

On another note is there an official Hackers Paradise Leaderboard? If not I will set one up.
I would so join this

Here is the code for joining The Hackers Paradise Leaderboard: KUHSMP

You can currently only see Leaderboards on dashboard.shotscope.com just log-in there to join.
I’m in… Thanks!

You can currently only see Leaderboards on dashboard.shotscope.com just log-in there to join.
I'm in!

Calm down some of you longest drives

All four of us, seems to sync up in order based on handicap of this and that. That’s going to be fun to follow!

IF you are set on blue! maybe a stocking stuffer?
i'll just aggressively test the durability of the grey one hahahaha - surely I'll have an excuse to add.

Maybe I could talk @GavinwithaR1 into jumping on the podcast before my journey gets started!!

Calm down some of you longest drives
I'm pretty sure mine was downwind and the fairways were rock hard during the summer. I'm usually very happy with a 255 drive

I am both crazy excited and nervous to get my journey started.

I'll commit the full season to the tech and see where my brain stands at the end of it. surely it will be a huge benefit to my game, but also fun to share the experience with you guys in the leaderboard.

Guess I’ve logged in a couple of rounds All Time:
86C337AF-526F-4494-891D-F7B3C80D4C7B.jpeg

I'm pretty sure mine was downwind and the fairways were rock hard during the summer. I'm usually very happy with a 255 drive

I don’t have that in FL, rock hard fairways. If I get 5yds of roll I’m like whoa there, calm down.

THP Leaderboard available on the website only correct?

I don’t have that in FL, rock hard fairways. If I get 5yds of roll I’m like whoa there, calm down.
Ours get pretty hard here in TX during the summers.

I don't even use yards to measure my roll, I use feet.

Also, I guess I'll join in on one of these so I can see exactly how short I am off the tee. Order placed.

This is going to be fun

I won’t join the fray until after Christmas, but this is going to be a blast.
Same. My wife said it's not to be opened before Christmas morning sadly. Idk that I'd get out before then anyway

Back