Shot Scope X5 Watch

Watch has been solid for a while, but it did a couple of strange things last round. It had the wrongs club recorded on a couple of holes, and in the actual app itself, I have a random club in my bag that I’ve never even heard of, let alone owned, using a tag that I’m not even using. As soon as I remove it, it reappears. And I can’t delete it as apparently I’ve previously used it.
IMG_9646.jpeg

You can scroll through the screens to get to the Game Menu where you can manually choose the Pin Collect screen. That is also where you can get last club distance on those approaches that end up on the green when the Pin Collect screen is showing.
Thanks. I hate how hard it is to get to that screen. It's multiple button presses and scrolling. Same issue when wanting to track Pausing.
Would rather have a separate menu screen that I can get to buy swiping up or down to get those options.

Also want to know why that screen never came up altogether.

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk

Is anyone else having issues syncing course updates on the watch? I try to sync using the phone app and it just gets stuck on 3% every time

My watch is all kinds of messed up, oh well I’ll throw it in the bag and figure out when I get home

Back