V3 update email received today. Shipping pushed out just about two weeks or so to June 15th. Nothing major.

I got the email too. I was a little disappointed as I have been counting the days looking forward to it arriving. I'm back to playing 3-4 times a week

I got the email too. I was a little disappointed as I have been counting the days looking forward to it arriving. I'm back to playing 3-4 times a week
i wish I was playing this often :) I've played 45 holes this year so far.

Last couple of rounds it seems like I have been getting less distance with my irons. Will be nice with the tracker that you can actually review the round and see the data.

183 quid. That means it should be about $220 here. I bet it won’t be LOL.

183 quid. That means it should be about $220 here. I bet it won’t be LOL.
183 Quid at today's rate is $225 USD and $310 in CAD. Glad I got in on the early update deal now.

Having held the new version. Tried on the new version. And spent an hour with the company going over everything, I am super excited to see where the brand is headed. Plus we have the amazing Data Experience coming later this year.
yeah tell us more about that!

Just got the update - shipping to start next week!! Can't wait!

My email said shipping between 10th and 15th June from the fulfillment centres. I'm in Canada. Pretty pumped to get it.

Received Shipping Notice today!

Received Shipping Notice today!
Me too but I didn't order till Feb 6 and it said they are shipping in order received, plus I am in Canada, so it will take a little longer to get here

Expected delivery - Jun 17, 2020

Boo. It's like two states over. Should take two days tops. Hate DHL

Didn’t think I’d get the early offer as only bought my V2 in March, but just had an email offering me early release for 160. Jumped on it!

Last edited:
I just bought early release as well

hope this comes out soon, raring to hear your guys reviews.
Need some sort of stat tracker/gps, thinking this or the garmin s62

hope this comes out soon, raring to hear your guys reviews.
Need some sort of stat tracker/gps, thinking this or the garmin s62

From what I've seen, everyone loves the V2 for most use cases (it has its moments) - just take those and extrapolate to a thinner watch face, built in courses (ie no need to download prior to playing), better GPS acquiring, etc. Should be a slam dunk. Can't wait to see if that's true!

From what I've seen, everyone loves the V2 for most use cases (it has its moments) - just take those and extrapolate to a thinner watch face, built in courses (ie no need to download prior to playing), better GPS acquiring, etc. Should be a slam dunk. Can't wait to see if that's true!

I believe touch screen too, but I should know when mine gets delivered on Monday.

Guess mine is taking a few days vacation, don't know why it has already spent a couple of days in Illinois. It left Illinois on the 11th with expected delivery in TX on the 17th - yes - the 17th.

my biggest concern is the size of the watch. If it is too big, I will pass as I'm hesitant to try a watch let alone a big one.

Guess mine is taking a few days vacation, don't know why it has already spent a couple of days in Illinois. It left Illinois on the 11th with expected delivery in TX on the 17th - yes - the 17th.
yeah me too - pretty sure its due to DHL delivery

First post here: some awesome info.. Thanks everyone.

I just ordered mine as well today. I REALLY WISH they would update the putting. 0-6ft and then 6-12ft.. Those are BIG distances. I would love to know 0-3ft 3-6ft, 6-10, etc.. They COULD do this right now with the data they have (I update every hole after I am done playing to get the most accurate data I can). I literally move every shot to where it really went hole by hole, round by round (yes I love data and I am willing to spend the 15 minutes after the round to do this.

Having just started playing a little over a year ago, how far I hit clubs is huge, but putting is a big deal as well as the short game so I literally enter every shot exactly as I wrote it down as I play. I just wish they would make the data on short game and putting more detailed.

As for the V3, do you know if the GPS is more accurate / precise? I hate not being able to zoom into the courses closer to move my ball precisely where I hit it. I often times leave a putt inside 1ft, but there is no way to do that currently so I deal with 1ft, but sometimes THAT is even hard to move the dot there.

Anyone have one yet and can update us?

Back