We will have a full preview and new thread up tomorrow for those that enjoy that kind of thing.

We will have a full preview and new thread up tomorrow for those that enjoy that kind of thing.
Really looking forward to it. Snuck up quickly.

Those of you having issues, did you do the update I assume?

Those of you having issues, did you do the update I assume?
Update the watch? not even sure how you do that. I’m running firmware version 2.2.26

That is the newest update I believe

Update the watch? not even sure how you do that. I’m running firmware version 2.2.26
If it's missing that many shots, you'd think a sensor is bad in the watch. When messing around with this V2, I noticed there was a way to test read the sensors. Hold it up to the watch and it will flash what tag it is. Does it seem flakey when doing that?

If it's missing that many shots, you'd think a sensor is bad in the watch. When messing around with this V2, I noticed there was a way to test read the sensors. Hold it up to the watch and it will flash what tag it is. Does it seem flakey when doing that?
That’s a cool feature to have.

Ok, I didn’t know that was a feature. I’ll try it.

Something else I’ve just noticed. When I turn it on, for about half a second, the screen does this. Anyone else notice this?
A20BE97C-5156-4075-B7C3-DBCE2ED7C904.jpeg

So the V3 has a tags feature in the menu. It found all the sensors without any issues.

Something else I’ve just noticed. When I turn it on, for about half a second, the screen does this. Anyone else notice this?
View attachment 8952101
Yeah, working with electronics as long as I have, that's not a good sign. Could just be the screen. But, chances are that is not supposed to happen. That's grounds for a warranty replacement itself I'd imagine.

Then, who knows what else could be going on under that. Could be overheating. Could be a short somewhere. Who knows.

So the V3 has a tags feature in the menu. It found all the sensors without any issues.
Does the missed shots seem to be from the same club or two? Could be the tag I suppose as well. But, given that last pic, I'd pressure them to replace that unit. Don't even mess around with software updates or the like.

It seems to be spread through the clubs. Problem is, ShotScope aren’t exactly making it easy to return. There is no email address anywhere on their website, or the box it came in. There’s a snail mail address back in Scotland, but it’s taking about a month for stuff to get back across the pond right now. I’ve been in touch via their contact us page on their website, but have so far been completely unresponsive :(

**edit** finally found an email address tucked away on their site.

I can’t wait to talk about this

It seems to be spread through the clubs. Problem is, ShotScope aren’t exactly making it easy to return. There is no email address anywhere on their website, or the box it came in. There’s a snail mail address back in Scotland, but it’s taking about a month for stuff to get back across the pond right now. I’ve been in touch via their contact us page on their website, but have so far been completely unresponsive :(

**edit** finally found an email address tucked away on their site.
I'd also hit them up on social media. Not put them on blast or anything. But, maybe send their Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook account a message.

Hoping mine shows up Wednesday. Also hoping it works properly, been waiting what seems like forever.

View attachment 8952101
Mine does this to when the screen boots up it lasts less than a second and it boots up fine

@Mark_UK Since the sensing of the tags is done by the strap, like the issue with the L1 + L5 setting causing some to have an issue with too many shots being counted, could it be the strap itself? What color did you get?

Shot Scope posted this on anotehr forum:

"Just to make...........everyone aware, there is a % of users who are having worse shot tracking than V2, we have a couple of firmware updates and also some processing updates coming in the next week to 10 days which should bring the system on a lot.

Please send everything into our support team, we can check everything and improve whether it is course mapping or shot tracking."

@Mark_UK Since the sensing of the tags is done by the strap, like the issue with the L1 + L5 setting causing some to have an issue with too many shots being counted, could it be the strap itself? What color did you get?

Shot Scope posted this on another forum:

"Just to make...........everyone aware, there is a % of users who are having worse shot tracking than V2, we have a couple of firmware updates and also some processing updates coming in the next week to 10 days which should bring the system on a lot.

Please send everything into our support team, we can check everything and improve whether it is course mapping or shot tracking."
Posted in the new V3 thread:

This is going to make some people laugh however it here it goes, I think V3 is more accurate that V2 in capturing shot distance or at least differently.
Now I will paraphrase this comment that I have changed drivers just when I got me V3, but my driver distance looks to have dropped by 5%.
Just seems that drives that I bomb don't show the same distance as what they were on V2. I play the same courses all the time so I know what the tee to fairway distance should roughly be.
Now I'm not one that fiddles around very round adjusting starting and stopping points of every shot. I accept it as another "Data Entry" in my club selection decision. The score is what matters.

It's just one of those things that makes you go "Hmmm?"

Anyways, I like the new V3 unit, it's a modern update of the V2 and I like the data that I get.

Shot Scope posted this on anotehr forum:

The sensing is done by the strap rather than the actual watch? I ordered the grey but they sent me the black (I should have realized then I was going to have trouble). Sent an email to support yesterday, haven’t heard back yet. I’ll give them 24 hours before I start hassling them by other means LOL.

Back