Should Canadan Play Blades in 2022

Butter knives

• Hell yes, finally, ugh why did it take so long, blah blah

Votes: 73 61.9%
  • No, tech is fun, play tech

Votes: 45 38.1%

• Total voters
Currently soft capped at a 1.2 index (thus the sadness of the ** haha). I'm in a big of an upswing while I sort out some driver issues. I'll be back in good form for 2022.

Were probably pretty similar! I'm a 0.6 right now but have never played anything smaller than 2016 Apex Pros. Some of my best years were using Ping Gs .

I bought 0211 STs this year. We'll see how it goes

Blades -120
Combo +160
Players Distance +300
Even if it's blades, I can commit right now it'll never go above the 6 iron. And there are going to be a LOT of irons in my bag next year haha

Were probably pretty similar! I'm a 0.6 right now but have never played anything smaller than 2016 Apex Pros. Some of my best years were using Ping Gs .

I bought 0211 STs this year. We'll see how it goes
I look forward to following your journey!

Even if it's blades, I can commit right now it'll never go above the 6 iron. And there are going to be a LOT of irons in my bag next year haha
Combo Set -175
Players Distance +320

I should have taken the money and run with that combo +160
I got more info… you are combo with the break at the 6 iron..

I'm doing this for the 7.5 million. It's really entertaining how much I've been tormented over the last couple seasons to put blades in play. While I had some killer irons in the bag this year (X Forged are basically blades, lets be honest), I think it's finally time to 'joggers' this thing and let you guys decide.

side note: I reserve the right to split at a certain point in the bag.. we'll say 6 iron and up. It might be the year of the iron in my bag anyways.

I'll throw a vote up there, but I ask two things;
1- You sell me in the comments, as many comments as you want
2- You vote fairly
I go option C: play them if you want to and who cares what anyone else thinks. If you want to play blade, play them. Im a 20 handicap who never practices and doesnt play nearly enough and I can play my old Mizuno blades just fine. IMO, much of the hype around blades being unforgiving is a bunch of nonsense.

I went with Hell Yes.

No other reason than you’re always in control and I’d like to see you cry when you hit an iron shot that I routinely do, 🤣.

I went with Hell Yes.

No other reason than you’re always in control and I’d like to see you cry when you hit an iron shot that I routinely do, 🤣.

What blades you going with?!?

I firmly believe that @Canadan should put blades in the bag for 2022, in a configuration of his choosing. We've seen the evidence that he has the skill to play them, and we have the support of THP that wants to see him play them.

He's got the game, he's got the fame, so it's time he put his money where his mouth is and bring the heat! Apex MBs FTW!

Pretty convincing lead in the poll right now. Starting to look like the joggers thread last year.

Can't believe what? The thought of @Canadan playing blades, or that the decision hasn't already been made yet?
Probably both. It's something that clearly should have happened years ago and has resurfaced again. I can't picture him playing blades because I don't think he wants to. In the end we all know he has the game and I think peer pressure prevails.

I just found this thread, its 10 pages deep, I'm sure there is a bunch of witty replies and sound advice and... I DON'T CARE!
Just play blades and get it over with! Throw caution and all technology to the wind! Sound and feel is all that is important! Work the ball both ways is the best way to score! Lay up off the tee on all short par 4's! Play angles to pins! Keep the ball below the hole, even if it means being farther away!

I'm now exhausted. Good luck Canadan.

Love this post!! Except the lay up on short par 4s… who does that. Lol!!

Probably both. It's something that clearly should have happened years ago and has resurfaced again. I can't picture him playing blades because I don't think he wants to. In the end we all know he has the game and I think peer pressure prevails.

I mean is someone we presume to be a + really good enough to play blades?

THP Hot Topic! 🤣

Love this post!! Except the lay up on short par 4s… who does that. Lol!!

I play one that I layup. It’s 280 to an island green. Most of the time even I’m not that (stupid) brave.

Back