• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I'm having fun following along with the apparel trends thread, and it makes me wonder if I could ever actually take the plunge and buy joggers for golfing. Then I realized it'd be way more entertaining to have someone else decide for me, so I'll add a poll and demand that you make your best argument for or against buying a pair for golfing.

Feel free to argue with each other haha

1608172375996.png

This is one piece of apparel that won’t be found hanging in my closet or seen worn by me on a golf course.

We know you won’t do it.

I’m going to start:

“Should I break Dan’s knees if he buys joggers?”

The poll will decide. :ROFLMAO:
So if I can change my vote? I mean if there is a chance we see you having to wear joggers out on the course....😂

The poll will decide. :ROFLMAO:

If everyone was smart, they would vote yes to see if you would do it.

Based on “feelings” the vote total will be No and you won’t have to buy them.

So if I can change my vote? I mean if there is a chance we see you having to wear joggers out on the course....😂
intentionally locked in the vote for this exact reason hahahaha

Also ends at the end of 2020.

See that is the key is even if you hate them the object is to ensure dan looks foolish while he shoots 59 lol

I don't care what Alex tells you. The answer is no haha

I’d say no but I have a pair of that only see outside if I’ve rain pants on over them for warmth. The rain pants DO NOT come off until I’m back home.

See that is the key is even if you hate them the object is to ensure dan looks foolish while he shoots 59 lol
I’m down with that! Now to see if he locked down the votes.

Do it Dan, quiet the naysayers. I think you should rock a pair during your next video shoot at the Tech Studio.

Please no

Do it Dan, quiet the naysayers. I think you should rock a pair during your next video shoot at the Tech Studio.
I’ll be there and will wound him.

Back