Should I buy joggers for golf

• Absolutely

Votes: 88 52.7%
  • Ugh, no, stop

Votes: 79 47.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oh btw IMG_1071.jpeg

And they're in @Canadan's favorite color.
I actually have a pair of the 5 Finger shoes that I wear on the boat. They’re great for water and fishing. Just don’t know about golf.

@Canadan and @Jman would these be appropriate on the course?

Are the parachute pants and zoobaz golf appropriate?

I actually have a pair of the 5 Finger shoes that I wear on the boat. They’re great for water and fishing. Just don’t know about golf.

I have a pair of the Five Fingers golf shoes, in this colorway:

5Fingers.jpg

How do you like them?
I love them, they're super comfortable - if you like the minimalist/barefoot feel, which I do.

The only two problems with them are: 1) if you have ants on the course (we have a LOT of them in the summer), your ankles get eaten alive because they're cut so low and you don't wear socks with them, and 2) Because you don't wear socks with them, you need to wash them pretty regularly or they get really, REALLY ripe smelling. I'm talking like the way my hockey bag used to smell, and anybody who's played hockey knows what I'm talking about. :LOL:

I threatened to not let a kid golf one year when he asked....soooooooo

I love them, they're super comfortable - if you like the minimalist/barefoot feel, which I do.

The only two problems with them are: 1) if you have ants on the course (we have a LOT of them in the summer), your ankles get eaten alive because they're cut so low and you don't wear socks with them, and 2) Because you don't wear socks with them, you need to wash them pretty regularly or they get really, REALLY ripe smelling. I'm talking like the way my hockey bag used to smell, and anybody who's played hockey knows what I'm talking about. :LOL:

giphy.gif

My wife won’t allow my bag in the house so right now most things are frozen....

Can’t wait to see all the pictures of you guys in these. You could all team up and make a Boys II Men video. 😂

giphy.gif

My wife won’t allow my bag in the house so right now most things are frozen....
I had to build a "scarecrow" out in the garage to hang my hockey gear, mine wasn't allowed in the house either! :LOL:

I threatened to not let a kid golf one year when he asked....soooooooo

Bet if Bryson wore them once they’d be “stylist” and would “push the envelope”. People would then love them...

Though actually I’m a bit surprised he’s not wearing something like this... he could “feel the green undulations with his feet” and then make his putting calculations

Bet if Bryson wore them once they’d be “stylist” and would “push the envelope”. People would then love them...

Though actually I’m a bit surprised he’s not wearing something like this... he could “feel the green undulations with his feet” and then make his putting calculations
I'm surprised Rickie hasn't gone for it - he could pull them off easily.

Back