Should I Buy Golf Joggers

Should I buy joggers for golf

• Absolutely

Votes: 88 52.7%
  • Ugh, no, stop

Votes: 79 47.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had to build a "scarecrow" out in the garage to hang my hockey gear, mine wasn't allowed in the house either! :LOL:
It's amazing how quickly "the stench" will arrive with new gear...

Wow didn’t see it being a 9 point difference there

Wow didn’t see it being a 9 point difference there
I unlocked the ability to change your vote a few days before New Years and some jokesters decided to change to "Absolutely" hahaha

I unlocked the ability to change your vote a few days before New Years and some jokesters decided to change to "Absolutely" hahaha
There was a pretty strong four to five point lead throughout. I think you were purchasing joggers no matter what :LOL:

Last edited:
Which ones did you end up going with?
I went cheap with an Amazon brand. I didn’t imagine I’d wear them more than a few times and couldn’t see dropping $80-100.

I'm very uncertain now. The pants have belt loops, are more of chinos type than something else and leave about 3-4 inches of ankle showing. Really not sure about that last part. I'm right between a L and an XL. Not exactly sure what I was expecting, product or fit wise.

I'm very uncertain now. The pants have belt loops, are more of chinos type than something else and leave about 3-4 inches of ankle showing. Really not sure about that last part. I'm right between a L and an XL. Not exactly sure what I was expecting, product or fit wise.
I just wore my Macade’s yesterday for my sim round and they are fantastic. The pant ends right at my sock line. No unnecessary skin showing ;)

Main concern absolutely is price. It’s definitely a great product though

I love them, they're super comfortable - if you like the minimalist/barefoot feel, which I do.

The only two problems with them are: 1) if you have ants on the course (we have a LOT of them in the summer), your ankles get eaten alive because they're cut so low and you don't wear socks with them, and 2) Because you don't wear socks with them, you need to wash them pretty regularly or they get really, REALLY ripe smelling. I'm talking like the way my hockey bag used to smell, and anybody who's played hockey knows what I'm talking about. :LOL:
Haha! Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered a pair of minimalist trail running shoes and DEFINITELY don’t want them to smell like my hockey bag!

I just wore my Macade’s yesterday for my sim round and they are fantastic. The pant ends right at my sock line. No unnecessary skin showing ;)

Main concern absolutely is price. It’s definitely a great product though
Low rise sock line?

@Canadan you going Greyson Montauk joggers?

@JB

Sometimes you are one funny dude! Lol.

I’d be too busy laughing at whomever was wearing and pointing out to my kids “ehhh, that’s not ‘really’ golf etiquette” to worry about their ankle health.

Ankle muffs? Nah. Too weird.

Only an asshole quotes themselves but I think my reply earlier needs reiterated. You play a winter round Dan the Man, I’ll buy the ankle muffs. (Did I just say that, please delete!!?).

the Adidas and puma ones are good but these macade's are amazing

Working from home since last March my daily wardrobe is joggers and I have purchased multiple upgrades since then. If you can get a good quality higher end jogger on sale, boy they feel pretty good.

Only problem is my wife gets ticked off at me for wearing them all the time But when you’re sitting in the office chair 8+ hours a day they are very comfortable.

In addition, since you have to wear a mask wherever you go up here so when you go into a store wearing them nobody knows who you’re pretty well anyway....at least that is my argument.

Working from home since last March my daily wardrobe is joggers and I have purchased multiple upgrades since then. If you can get a good quality higher end jogger on sale, boy they feel pretty good.

Only problem is my wife gets ticked off at me for wearing them all the time But when you’re sitting in the office chair 8+ hours a day they are very comfortable.

In addition, since you have to wear a mask wherever you go up here so when you go into a store wearing them nobody knows who you’re pretty well anyway....at least that is my argument.

im confused about what's embarrassing about wearing joggers in public lol. as someone who has to dress up for work I wear joggers 99% of the time im not working lol.. even to high end places

It really seemed like that was what you wanted me to do. I was just trying to be helpful.

@Canadan you going Greyson Montauk joggers?
Went with some adidas something or other. Greyson is a bit too heavy of an investment for a first time golf jogger buyer :ROFLMAO:

Went with some adidas something or other. Greyson is a bit too heavy of an investment for a first time golf jogger buyer :ROFLMAO:

I predict you love them so much you end up wearing them around the house all the time so you have to buy a second pair for the course :ROFLMAO:

I predict you love them so much you end up wearing them around the house all the time so you have to buy a second pair for the course :ROFLMAO:
I have much MUCH comfier pants for around the house.. aka my "work pants"

Wore joggers to the range this morning. Very comfortable. I was actually the best dressed there compared to the ratty shorts and jeans.

So @Canadan , did you opt for Pony Express delivery to delay the pain or are they in hand?

Back