Should I Buy Golf Joggers

Should I buy joggers for golf

• Absolutely

Votes: 88 52.7%
  • Ugh, no, stop

Votes: 79 47.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These pictures I've seen in here lately just look like you're a kid who outgrew your pants but your parents refuse to buy new ones until next Christmas, so you have to wear pants that dont fit. Why?

@Canadan these are perfect for you...

https://www.costco.com/puma-men's-fleece-jogger.product.100537153.html

imageService
Those are not Puma Golf approved.

These have been some of my go to ones, they stretch great and are somewhat thinner material so they’re great in the summer too. Belt loops as well as the stretch waist.

Uniqlo EZ Jogger

I have regrets :ROFLMAO:
They dropped some new colorways and I just got another pair in forest green! I have tried these Uniqlo ones mentioned above: they are actually great, but they are very baggy

lot of money for pants without belt loops.
When I read this, I imagined Butch Cassidy saying it. Weird, I know. Dan would be the Sundance Kid.

Just wanted to bump this for Monday....

@Canadan I'm now asking myself the same question if I should order or not, my son loves his joggers and I'm slightly jealous!

Busted the joggers back out with the winter setting in. I look ridiculous but my pants/socks stay dry and I look ridiculous anyway.

Busted the joggers back out with the winter setting in. I look ridiculous but my pants/socks stay dry and I look ridiculous anyway.
The last four words in this post are my justification for all life activities. That said, with my calves, I’m not sure I’m getting joggers all the way up. And nobody needs to see any of that.

My wife has a pair you can try. Can you fit into a 6?

Back