Should I tip my Project X Evenflow Black?

H8tobogie

MC Team Hackers 2020
Reaction score
Handicap
I am gaming a 65g 6.5 in a G400 Max at 9* and loving it, but I eventually want to bring the club down to play between 44.5 to 45". It is currently set up at 45.5". I haven't tested it on a launch monitor yet, but I suspect tipping it between 05. to 1" would help reduce spin slightly - am I correct in this? What would be the other affects to tipping the shaft? Thanks!

I am gaming a 65g 6.5 in a G400 Max at 9* and loving it, but I eventually want to bring the club down to play between 44.5 to 45". It is currently set up at 45.5". I haven't tested it on a launch monitor yet, but I suspect tipping it between 05. to 1" would help reduce spin slightly - am I correct in this? What would be the other affects to tipping the shaft? Thanks!

Ball flight will most likely come down since the tip will play much much stiffer if you were to tip it an inch

Sent from HTX

Ball flight will most likely come down since the tip will play much much stiffer if you were to tip it an inch

Sent from HTX

I should probably see what I have on a launch monitor first, but I suspect it is spinning a little much. Thanks!

I should probably see what I have on a launch monitor first, but I suspect it is spinning a little much. Thanks!

What did you end up doing @H8tobogie?

Back