WTB Shoulder Strap For Bettinardi Golf Bag

fairwaynut

Bettinardi Aficionado
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
SingleMalt
I know that this is a real long shot and I won't get any action out of it, but I'm gonna try anyway. I bought this Bettinardi mini-bag back in the early summer and it didn't come with a shoulder strap. So I'm asking if anyone in THP land might have a matching strap that goes with the bag in the pictures below. Thanks in advance.

20201025_193714.jpg 20201025_193726.jpg

20201025_193733.jpg 20201025_193742.jpg

First of all, that's an amazing bag! Second of all, is that your entire putter collection...holy cow!!!

First of all, that's an amazing bag! Second of all, is that your entire putter collection...holy cow!!!

No not really, it might be a third of it. :laughing:

My man cave is in a little disarray right now!!!

My cousin solved his bag strap replacement issue a couple of different ways.

First was a temp repair of a broken strap at upholstery shop. That gave him a few more months. I mention an upholstery shop because they might be able to make a custom padded strap for the bag. .

His final fix was to buy a used bag at a second hand store just for the strap. He bought the bag, took the strap off of it, and immeadiately donated the bag back to the store.

Perhaps if available, a phone call to the bag manufacturer might be an answer. My TE Staff bag strap wore out. I called Tour Edge and explained my problem. They sent me a new strap for free. Even came with the right connectors on it.

My cousin solved his bag strap replacement issue a couple of different ways.

First was a temp repair of a broken strap at upholstery shop. That gave him a few more months. I mention an upholstery shop because they might be able to make a custom padded strap for the bag. .

His final fix was to buy a used bag at a second hand store just for the strap. He bought the bag, took the strap off of it, and immeadiately donated the bag back to the store.

Perhaps if available, a phone call to the bag manufacturer might be an answer. My TE Staff bag strap wore out. I called Tour Edge and explained my problem. They sent me a new strap for free. Even came with the right connectors on it.

I have contacted Bettinardi to explore the possibilities. ;)

Back