Shout Out to Budget Golf!

dacatalyst41

#ReptheG #RocktheChev
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I reached out to Budget Golf on Twitter, just trying to see if they could help me track down a club that had been discontinued. I'd been struggling to find one in new or like new condition so I decided to reach out. This wasn't the first time. I'd done the same in the past on a pair of shoes they no longer carried on their website and they located it for me. This time, however, was different. After getting my message, they asked for my specs and addressed and advised they would see what they could do. About a week later a UPS box shows up at my front door. Yes, they shipped the club to be and told me to enjoy it! Blew my mind! Those guys are the truth and definitely have a long time customer in me. Top notch service all the time, but this was above and beyond.

what did you get?

man that's amazing!

Woah! That's awesome!!

Budget is top notch! Always the first place I look when shopping for anything golf related.

That is awesome!!!! They are always so easy to deal with.

Budget golf is top notch!

Absolutely great people there at Budget Golf!

GTFO! That is AWESOME!

There is a reason, why i only shop from one golf retailer, and that retailer is budget golf.

Great to hear that they went above and beyond for you Clayton

Glad to hear they were able to find it for you! Budget Golf is great, they've always done right by me.

I already loved Budget Golf but this just brings them to another level! Incredible service

Budget’s going above and beyond has been documented here a bunch of times. That’s why they are my retailer of choice.

I have nothing but high praise for Budget Golf's Customer Service. I had recently submitted an inquiry online as to the status of an order and they responded back that same day with a satisfactory answer.

dang thats pretty awesome of them!

They are the best. I have never had a bad experience with them, and shipping has always been lightning fast.

That’s incredible!

That is awesome and somehow not surprising! Budget is next level. :love::love:

That is amazing customer service right there.

Back