Shout out to Hanks!

Rvick82

Reaction score
Handicap
OOB 16.5
A few weeks ago I posted that I was having putting issues as of late and my last three rounds were horrible - to say the least. I got lots of great tips and advice from the people on the forum and it is already helping my putting. However, Hanks went out of his way to help. He sent me a PM and told me he would send me a putting aid to use if I thought it would help me get my stroke back. I was so thankful! He sent it out on Monday and I got it today.

He then sends me a PM and tells me he sent the putting aid and when I should be receiving it. At the end he tells me "you know what just keep it"! I was shocked and so grateful! This forum is such an amazing place! The leadership on this forum leads by example. They are one of the reasons this forum is so great! The members on this forum are amazing and it stays this way because of the members following the example of the leadership. Again, thanks so much Hanks! Thanks also to all the other leaders and forum members for making this not just the best golf forum but THE best forum on the internet!

A few pics...

Spoiler
IMG_6165.jpg
[/IMG]

Spoiler
IMG_6166.jpg
[/IMG]

Spoiler
IMG_6167.jpg
[/IMG]

Pics should be working now...

Last edited: