Shoutout to Bushnell Customer Service

links_slayer

Reaction score
Handicap
Several years ago my in-laws gave me a tour v2 laser for Christmas. A couple seasons ago I noticed that a piece of fuzz made its way into the unit at around the 9 o'clock position inside the unit. It's fully functional but it's pretty annoying. I emailed them about sending it in to get it cleaned, got a quote, and packaged it up and was going to put it in the mail tomorrow. I was quoted $35 to diagnose plus actual cost to fix (TBD) and ship back.

Anyway, I got a follow up email from them today saying sorry for the mix-up but due to the age of the unit they probably wouldn't have the ability to fix or replace anything but instead would offer me 50% off any new product of my choice. I appreciate the goodwill, even though it'll probably end up hitting my wallet a bit harder in the long run.

Now....which to buy....:banana:

That's really classy of them!!

I had an issue with a device before and they replaced it, usually had to pay a bit for the repair or shipping, but was easy and quick to use. And good quality service was worth it.

good for you. my experience with their cs was very substandard and turned me off to their products when i'm ready to upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a NeoX watch from them that worked well for many years. About 3 years into it, it stopped reading the satellite. I sent it in for repair, like $25 to cover shipping. I got it back and it still had problems. They told me don't worry about it and sent me a brand new current generation version.
These type of things go a long way!

First off I love my Tour V3 and Bushnell products but when I called they were not willing to help me. My Tour V3 has a " Sunspot " on the lense and is just plain annoying to look through. Still works fine but is distracting. I called them and they ran my serial number and told me that my unit was out of warranty by around 10 or so days. I could send it in and pay shipping plus a fee to have it looked at but there was not guarantee to fix it. Not to good of service imo

Back