Show Off Your Putter Collection

Yes Sir. Right now I am torn betwen the M7, M8, and something from the SB line. I need to give those guys a call.

JB, what's the Seemore in the middle right next to the black ones on the left that looks kind of like a 2-Ball or Rife 2 Bar? Do they make that in left handed do you think? I like the looks of that one.

Kevin

JB, what's the Seemore in the middle right next to the black ones on the left that looks kind of like a 2-Ball or Rife 2 Bar? Do they make that in left handed do you think? I like the looks of that one.

Kevin

That is the brand new SB-2. It is RH only unfortunately, but I believe the SB-1 is available LH.

sorry for going off topic here but Esox, I cringe at the sight of your avatar now.

Kevin

What an ugly sight :D
Just goes on to prove that the gap between the have's and have not's is widening :)

Nice rack JB :wink:

Tour Milled mid-mallet. Great putter. I wouldn't game it, but very nice looking.

Tour Milled mid-mallet. Great putter. I wouldn't game it, but very nice looking.

IMG_1341.jpg

:egyptian:

Heh-he Heh-he

Spoiler
utf-8BYmVhdmlzLmpwZw.jpg

That Odyssey sure is purty OEM.

Heh-he Heh-he

Spoiler
utf-8BYmVhdmlzLmpwZw.jpg

That Odyssey sure is purty OEM.

Why thank you. Im dissapointed that you didnt say I have a nice rack too... lol and I have more where that one came from...

Spoiler
IMG_1338.jpg

Kind of looks like Phil's putter, though I've read his is some super-secret prototype.

Little bit, his is more blade like though. Probably way less forgiving too.

and prob has crazy loft to compensate for his forward press putting stance now
Little bit, his is more blade like though. Probably way less forgiving too.

Nice collection, JB. Speaking of putters... did I miss the other Kia Ma contest while I was travelling? Those Kia Mas are right up my alley. I might have to treat myself to an early present.

Nice collection, JB. Speaking of putters... did I miss the other Kia Ma contest while I was travelling? Those Kia Mas are right up my alley. I might have to treat myself to an early present.

Not yet, we had to finish the 59 belts contest and had teh Whats for Dinner contest. THe Kia Ma contest is coming up soon.

I just mentioned in another thread how Im pondering a new putter (cleveland or taylormade) but for some strange reason I'm thinking seemore is gonna get a good demo.... I'm bored at work with some money to be spent.. Nice collection though!!!!!! Makes me want to head to Van's now. OEM, that putter is amazing. They wont let me touch it at Van's. Its like the Fender in Wayne's world.

JB,

On the wall opposite the bags, there are 2 putters that are third and fourth from the end. They have gold writing on the black grips and appear to have bronze inserts. Do you mind me asking what are those putters?

I just mentioned in another thread how Im pondering a new putter (cleveland or taylormade) but for some strange reason I'm thinking seemore is gonna get a good demo.... I'm bored at work with some money to be spent.. Nice collection though!!!!!! Makes me want to head to Van's now. OEM, that putter is amazing. They wont let me touch it at Van's. Its like the Fender in Wayne's world.

Thanks Yoccos, its a really sweet putter. You know at the outing we had all the putters youre looking at. All the SeeMores, the new TM and the Cleveland BRZ. All are good putters. For the money its hard to beat the Cleveland. I found it to be maybe a bit too soft in the face but its still a very nice putter. Love the bronze look.

Thanks Yoccos, its a really sweet putter. You know at the outing we had all the putters youre looking at. All the SeeMores, the new TM and the Cleveland BRZ. All are good putters. For the money its hard to beat the Cleveland. I found it to be maybe a bit too soft in the face but its still a very nice putter. Love the bronze look.

It really is a great club. I hope to be at the next outing to check em out first hand if they are there to demo. If I can hold out that long....

Back