Show Off Your Putter Collection

Collection has seen a few nice changes since I last posted.

#1 gamer is the Stroke Lab One, but they all see grass.

3f97e80a59311039f791877577e4278e.jpg
04e57f70aa0166a0e7860fcc4f98e638.jpg
715819ad705d6bf1684a09515ce69795.jpg

Stop messing around and sell me a lamb

Some amazing putters in this thread, I need a better job.

Out of your league lmao
I've made multiple significant offers he has declined I've moved on.
I did stop at $1800 I think

I've made multiple significant offers he has declined I've moved on.
I did stop at $1800 I think

Add another k in there and you’d be in range hahaha

Add another k in there and you’d be in range hahaha
Not if he wanted to do me a solid :).

And truth be told I'm over lamb and the semi annual putter releases

Not if he wanted to do me a solid :).

And truth be told I'm over lamb and the semi annual putter releases

Hahaha, true, he’d better start putting out more putters or he’s gonna get lapped.

Easy to get Lamb putter. Just enter lottery, and then pay when they call your number.

Presto.

Yawn.... Lamb should just go away. Pretty doesn't equal performance. I choose pretty all the time, but there are a lot of guys making really pretty sticks for a fraction of the price.

There's too much hype. Combine that with his ego and it's nothing I'm interested in.

Byron Morgan putters:cool:

Attachments

• IMG_1448.JPG
    IMG_1448.JPG
    979.9 KB · Views: 7
Yawn.... Lamb should just go away. Pretty doesn't equal performance. I choose pretty all the time, but there are a lot of guys making really pretty sticks for a fraction of the price.

There's too much hype. Combine that with his ego and it's nothing I'm interested in.

The debates surrounding pretty, performance, and price as they relate to putters are fun.
We all have different eyes, different price thresholds, and different desires and we can all vote with our wallets at the end of the day. I believe theres plenty of room in the putter market for these different boutiques.

Im a big fan of both the looks and feels of his putters (well the one I tried). Not w fan of how he is doing business or lack thereof

The debates surrounding pretty, performance, and price as they relate to putters are fun.
We all have different eyes, different price thresholds, and different desires and we can all vote with our wallets at the end of the day. I believe theres plenty of room in the putter market for these different boutiques.
I've never been one to shy away from an expensive putter. You can trust me on that one. I just don't think Lamb products have the panache to justify the price. He has no originality in him. Maybe early on he did a few unique pieces, but everything these days is like looking at a photocopy of someone else's work.

Posted by my thumbs.

I've never been one to shy away from an expensive putter. You can trust me on that one. I just don't think Lamb products have the panache to justify the price. He has no originality in him. Maybe early on he did a few unique pieces, but everything these days is like looking at a photocopy of someone else's work.

Posted by my thumbs.

Same could be said about every single putter maker ever at some point. Hell look at SC right now.

I’m not defending Tyson at all, he needs to produce more putters, period, but to say he’s photocopying and not apply the same logic to SC and a host of others is a stretch dudeski.

apply the same logic to SC

My issue is this is EXACTLY the logic that lamb uses. Doesn't make him not unoriginal. Doesn't make it ok.

This is not a pro SC post - Sure he's copied head styles. Lamb has copied exact wording, stamping and styles from SC on everything from putters to ball markers to covers, to t-shirts. I don't know if it's a wannabe syndrome, or if it's a "look at me, I can do that too!" But for F's sake just come up with your own ****.

I’m not a fan of his putters, but it’s like this in every market. Plenty of watches, handbags, hell even pens that cost ridiculous money that really have no advantage. It’s the market that dictates everything, so I don’t have a problem with him or how he’s doing things, as im not the market he wants to tap into at all. He can handle his business exactly how he wants, and if that works out for him in the end, good for him.

If your issue with Lamb is a lack of creativity I can accept that as a fair criticism.

I enjoy all the different putter makers for what they bring to the table. Sure we could focus on what each one lacks but personally I'd rather not take such a negative approach.

I was practicing a little with these in the living room earlier this week.

U7F2D5v.jpg

What once was a mighty collection of beautiful putters has dwindled down. Still more than anyone needs but less than usual.

2b3640f43887f2b72e54b3924ad655ca.jpg
d02b751ff8f801fc400d2a5b7e765f55.jpg
82b6f9c248afa7e89362e912eefafc7b.jpg

@wichitareject I think you owe people some pics in here

Back