Show Off Your Putter Collection

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I have received numerous requests to show off the putters that we have here, so we decided to take a few pictures.

844877020_cFzxB-XL.jpg

844876848_v25Ay-L.jpg

844876907_QAcXx-L.jpg

844877070_VGtBN-L.jpg

844877122_BRWbf-L.jpg

844876963_fJQqR-L.jpg

Wow, its like a Golfsmith in there :D

Re: Show Off Your Putter Collection

That loud explosion you just heard was OEM Kevin's head exploding....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Admin
Hey, can I have one?!

Good lord, I feel like I'm looking at a picture of Dick's! (that's Sporting Goods, btw)

I need to find myself a mallet. I always go on streaks where I need a blade or need a mallet, and right now, the blade isn't gettin' it done!

Amazing collection btw, JB.

Last edited:
it really is a sight! and yes, you need that putter of oem's.

Nice! What is that tall one with the aqua grip?

• Admin
Nice! What is that tall one with the aqua grip?

S Blade belly putter. It did not have a grip on it until tonight. Never seen the course yet.

Nice collection JB, if I had all of those I would be an even worse putter than I am because I would be switching them out all the time.

Holy Schmoly thats a lot of putters...I'm with MO, I wouldnt know where to start if I had that many to choose from.

I saw that many together once, but only once...this makes twice.

Did your insurance company believe you when you needed an extra 30 grand rider for your home insurance policy when you showed them this pic?

Love that rack of Seemore putters!

Hey, can I have one?!

Good lord, I feel like I'm looking at a picture of Dick's! (that's Sporting Goods, btw)

I need to find myself a mallet. I always go on streaks where I need a blade or need a mallet, and right now, the blade isn't gettin' it done!

Amazing collection btw, JB.

I never said a word. Let's wait for tc to touch this one, lol.

That tremmor you just felt was my jaw hitting the ground! Seriously, JB, I hope you have some serious theft insurance!

Ok, here are mine. Since this pic was taken I have added another SeeMore to this collection (the new Si2w)

IMG_1335-1.jpg

IMG_1337.jpg

I have 5 putters and feel overloaded, haha. Pretty cool for the office or staff bag room!

Nice settup keith! That's what dreams are for.

Keith, are two of your SeeMore's the same?

Yes JB. I have two mfgp....they are that friggin good. :act-up: I ended up with two of them. I have thought about trading or even selling to get another type SeeMore. Just havent made the decision to do so, but I probably should.

Yes JB. I have two mfgp....they are that friggin good. :act-up: I ended up with two of them. I have thought about trading or even selling to get another type SeeMore. Just havent made the decision to do so, but I probably should.

I am open to a trade sometime perhaps. You just never know.

Keith, I have a new Slot line held back just for this occassion???

Perhaps we should talk. I am sure with that collection of yours, you have something that will pique my interest.

Perhaps we should talk. I am sure with that collection of yours, you have something that will pique my interest.

I dont have any duplicate Seemores though. I assume that is what you are looking for...hehe

Back