Show Off Your Putter Collection

I have received numerous requests to show off the putters that we have here, so we decided to take a few pictures.

844877020_cFzxB-XL.jpg

844876848_v25Ay-L.jpg

844876907_QAcXx-L.jpg

844877070_VGtBN-L.jpg

844877122_BRWbf-L.jpg

844876963_fJQqR-L.jpg

That’s sick.

those are some amazing collections! WOW!

So do you like grab a different putter cover for each round to match your shirt? or whats the strategy here?
They’re fun. I like fun. It’s really that simple.

They’re fun. I like fun. It’s really that simple.
There’s no such thing as too much of a good thing!

so mostly wall art? or do you take out with you? And don't get me wrong, no judgement here.
Every cover in my collection makes it to the course. I post pics a lot of them.

I like the title of this thread! I read a long time ago that you should never sell or give away an old putter, because the one you are currently using is bound to go sour, and you'll need to go to the closet! I paid no attention to that, and have gone through a pile of putters, although I still have my old Acushnet "Bullseye". I have no idea how I was ever able to putt with that thing.

I don't think I'll be changing putters anytime soon, though. A couple years ago, a buddy sold me his old Taylor Made Burner irons, including Sand, Gap, and Pitching wedges. The next time we played, about halfway through the round, he began to lament selling me that gap wedge. He loved that club! Further on in the season he made a mistake by telling me he had bought a new Odyssey putter and was picking it up soon. I asked if he still wanted that gap wedge. He said yes, and I said I'd trade him for his old Odyssey putter, which I seriously coveted! We made the deal.

It's an Odyssey #6 White Hot Long Neck. It came to me with the fattest Super Stroker grip on it that had gotten kind of slick, and was too big for my hands anyway. I regripped with an oversize Lamkin paddle grip that fits me. At 67 I now putt better than I did in my 20's!

Some own one for each day of the week. Our maybe multiple for each day.

Some of us own enough putters to switch out for every 18 in a day. And the march goes on. :unsure:

Some own one for each day of the week. Our maybe multiple for each day.

One for each day of the year?

Thought I had more old putters, but I guess they've moved on.

This is all I could find assembled other than my gamer.

20200619_214608.jpg

...and some of us idiots have a bunch of putters knowing fully well that only one will ever get gamed legitimately.
I want to get to that point. I think I have some contenders that could fit that bill but to have that old faithful would be nice.

Thought I had more old putters, but I guess they've moved on.

This is all I could find assembled other than my gamer.

View attachment 8949848

First, like that putter rack, very nice looking. Second the Super Stroke in the middle looks like the golf ball got stuck on the shaft, what is that? :unsure:

I want to get to that point. I think I have some contenders that could fit that bill but to have that old faithful would be nice.

We require pic and names, sir!!! ;)

We require pic and names, sir!!! ;)
I'll have to get a picture of the updated lineup soon but right now the SeeMore M7 Tour and I think the new Si3 could be strong contenders. And this one is crazy looking and doesn't have the best sound or feel but I've putted great with my CS Indianapolis the two rounds I've used it.

First, like that putter rack, very nice looking. Second the Super Stroke in the middle looks like the golf ball got stuck on the shaft, what is that? :unsure:
The rack was custom made in Turkey in 2005. I have "been meaning" to get some indoor/outdoor carpet to put on it (for 15 years), but just haven't gotten around to it yet.

That is a Carbite Carizma putter ball training aid. It's glorious. If you can hit it straight, you can hit anything straight. It is the very definition of unforgiving.

The rack was custom made in Turkey in 2005. I have "been meaning" to get some indoor/outdoor carpet to put on it (for 15 years), but just haven't gotten around to it yet.

I commend you for not rushing into a carpet decision. Indoor/outdoor carpet has made huge strides in the last 15 years - get yourself something that has the latest technology built in 🤣

That Carizma just looks evil:eek:

I commend you for not rushing into a carpet decision. Indoor/outdoor carpet has made huge strides in the last 15 years - get yourself something that has the latest technology built in 🤣

That Carizma just looks evil:eek:

Haha... procrastination is my middle name. I'm just hoping they haven't jacked the loft on the blades of fake grass in the past 15 years.💩:eek::unsure:

What are the Tiger Shark and the putter third in from the left, that one really looks interesting?

The Tiger Shark is an old Ping putter that I picked up at a garage sale for $1. The 3rd from the left is an old Dynacraft putter. Nothing special, but I played well with it and I could never get much out of it so I stay in the stable. If you meant 3rd from the right, then it's the putter ball training aid that we're talking about and, yes, @Junkyard, the putter ball is evil.

Back