Show Off Your Putter Collection

Awesome putters.

... fairway nit will be glad that I changed my Avatar to a Bettinardi.

Just received two Bellum Winmores today from Tim.
"Bellum" is Latin for War. ... "Win More Wars".
I will post pictures soon of a Murdered Out 747 Laguna style 303 SS and an Anser Dale Head / Cameron 009 style 303 SS Cloverdale.
Awesome ... no Stellar craftsmanship. It is a shame that companies like Bellum Winmore and Buzelli could not mill their fabulous work of art putters for more than a few years. Small boutique putter companies need a Covid Type Relieve Package.
Too bad that the rich keep getting richer.

View attachment 8993822
View attachment 8993823
yes I realize there is one LH putter and three RH putters. I’ve mentioned it in other threads, but I switched to putting RH last year even though I play LH. Feels much better for me. But I can’t get rid of the Nike. I love it too much. Anyway, putters are as follows

Nike Method Origin B2-01
Odyssey Toulon Seattle
Odyssey White Hot OG 1WS
Odyssey Toulon Chicago
Are you using a conventional lefty grip while putting righty? Would that make it left hand low? I’m confused!

Are you using a conventional lefty grip while putting righty? Would that make it left hand low? I’m confused!
I do! And you are correct. That makes it LHL for me. Just feels so much better that way

View attachment 8993822
View attachment 8993823
yes I realize there is one LH putter and three RH putters. I’ve mentioned it in other threads, but I switched to putting RH last year even though I play LH. Feels much better for me. But I can’t get rid of the Nike. I love it too much. Anyway, putters are as follows

Nike Method Origin B2-01
Odyssey Toulon Seattle
Odyssey White Hot OG 1WS
Odyssey Toulon Chicago
I did the same thing last year, sort of. I've always played golf RH but threw R/batted L in baseball. Switched to a LH putter with a RH grip and the results have been great

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I do! And you are correct. That makes it LHL for me. Just feels so much better that way
I don’t play hockey, but if I did I’d be lefty. I do not need these thoughts in my head!

I don’t play hockey, but if I did I’d be lefty. I do not need these thoughts in my head!
Anything I swing, I swing lefty. So golf, baseball and hockey (the sport that started my Left Handedness) are all lefty. I'm actually right handed in everything else though so that's probably why putting feels normal-ish this way.

Anything I swing, I swing lefty. So golf, baseball and hockey (the sport that started my Left Handedness) are all lefty. I'm actually right handed in everything else though so that's probably why putting feels normal this way.
Ha I’m very similar. I write righty, but play all sports lefty except golf and tennis because I was taught righty. Weird stuff! I think my Triple Track Ten will prevent any ambidextrous putting endeavors.

Awesome putters.

... fairway nit will be glad that I changed my Avatar to a Bettinardi.

WeakPuut...........................It's delights me no end. (y)

I added one to the collection yesterday. I really love the lines and milling on this one as much as anything I own. It came with the 390 gram weight but I have lighter weights for it from a few Wilson Staff Kirk Currie putters I own(375 or 360 grams) or I can remove the sole weight altogether and bring the head weight down to about 330 grams.
It was a bargain for $90 on eBay. It looks a lot different in the outdoor light in the pictures. I’ll be putting a One Step shaft in this one very soon.

57061899-38DE-48A7-893F-892E7BD0D652.jpeg3A7AB515-0A4A-4960-B3C1-485CE53BACA0.jpeg0E423D4C-B4F6-4CA2-889E-06A9D3B89EE6.jpeg13931491-9896-4578-8F5E-29F6C205D69E.jpeg

Last edited:
Tahoebum: I have had several of Currie's putters. Brazos being my favorite. Love the durable Gun Blue finish. I wonder why more putter designers did not use the weight changing sole plates? It's so easy to change out the weight. I also like the goose neck style titanium hosel he used in most putters.
Maybe more than anything I liked Kirks balls. Story goes that after he unsuccessfully tried several times to have Jack Nicklaus try out one of his Slazenger putters, he showed up at Jack's house (out of the blue) to show him his putters and the adjustable fitting technology.

Tahoebum: Just curious, your Brazos is a Belly Putter version. Did the shaft come cut down to a standard length?
And if it did, how is the lie angle?

Tahoebum: I have had several of Currie's putters. Brazos being my favorite. Love the durable Gun Blue finish. I wonder why more putter designers did not use the weight changing sole plates? It's so easy to change out the weight. I also like the goose neck style titanium hosel he used in most putters.
Maybe more than anything I liked Kirks balls. Story goes that after he unsuccessfully tried several times to have Jack Nicklaus try out one of his Slazenger putters, he showed up at Jack's house (out of the blue) to show him his putters and the adjustable fitting technology.

Tahoebum: Just curious, your Brazos is a Belly Putter version. Did the shaft come cut down to a standard length?
And if it did, how is the lie angle?
I once had a (2) Currie Trilogy Prototype putters. One with the older Taylor*Made logo in back cavity and one with MaxFli in the back cavity. I was told by Kirk that they were made to aggressively go after those Companies to market his putters before his deal with Wilson Staff was struck. Talk about Balls!
Before you ask ... yes I let them get away and are kicking myself every time I think about it!

I was given this older putter today as a gift from my boss. It's different than anything I've owned or even tried out, but it felt pretty good when taking some practice putts on the carpet earlier.

Putter.jpg

I was given this older putter today as a gift from my boss. It's different than anything I've owned or even tried out, but it felt pretty good when taking some practice putts on the carpet earlier.

View attachment 9017550
Classic...! I have used an old Rossie II for the last 3-4 years and nothing else has been able to force it out of the bag. I bought it for $10 bucks at a
Play It Again Sports.....It sat perfectly square, and I've made a ton of putts with it!!

Not sure if it was due to it just being different but I putted well with it on Sunday. Any misses were due to misreads not miss hits.

Hi, "Old School" Fans.

Finally installed a Golf Pride Classic Putter Grip on this TP Mills custom of 3 years ago- which fits well with the Pat O'Brien hand grip I use and it feels like a great fit.

TP Mills Custom, GSS, 1/4 offset, lots of toe hang (which I don't need but what the heck), fly face - great audible feedback/feel, 35 in, 360g, 69 lie

Will take it to the course next round.

Edit -- Took an hour of putts last night at the green. Wow. Forgot how good this feels. A good grip makes a huge difference.

Will it make putts? Have no idea. But I did recognize that I started making putts keeping the putter lower and more fluid through the stroke. Might be a lesson there ... or not. We will see.
TP Mills Address.jpg
TP Mills Face.jpg
TP Mills Sole.jpg

Last edited:
Not mine but one of the guys I got paired up with yesterday had thje beautiful putter
20210918_170447.jpg

20210918_170451.jpg

20210918_170443.jpg

Added this classic back to my collection tonight. Should be arriving next week and I cannot wait. I sold mine ~2 years back and have been looking everywhere for one that's in decent shape and not a rip off. Got this for $45 as a Buy it Now eBay auction.

1634360276735.png

Here is mine. Nothing super rare or cool yet.. my pops built me rhis rack. All I did was show him a picture of one.. slowly looking to get some good ones..

Attachments

• IMG_20220121_190110.jpg
    IMG_20220121_190110.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 32
Cool...! Which one is your gamer?

Cool...! Which one is your gamer?
That is a up in the air at the moment.. today found a bettinardi 5.0 Rev that found its way home.. im trying to find my gamer. Seems that it's hit or miss.. might just pick 2 and hit the putting green before I play and let the day choose. In the fitting I had every style I tried was the simular results.. (crappy) lol

F16619C6-6B6C-4C57-9946-C049EAFA6C1C.jpeg
dont need many when you don’t change often. Scotty 2002-2010, Nike 2010-2021 and now Ofyssey 2022-

Back