Elmave

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
We went to some friends last night to see their new house. The basement isnt finished yet but he is a builder and has an area where he dropped the floor a foot so he would have a 10 foot ceiling that will allow for an area to install an indoor simulator. The best part was a 22 foot vintage shuffleboard game that we played for a while. I cant believe how much fun it was. We played as teams. Just a great time. Lol im already googling and looking at them. It was that much fun. 795AD6FB-018B-46C9-BE81-08504A8E30FB.jpeg68DA5F82-C052-44F2-8B09-8AE0313C99EA.jpeg

LOVE shuffleboard with a group of friends and some drinks! Lots of fun to be had. That is a truly badass shuffleboard!

While my wife won’t let me dig out the crawl space and install a simulator room, she really wants one of these! They’re a ton of fun. I told her if we finish the basement we can get one. We’re currently in a stalemate.

Brings me back to my drunken & stooped days..

LOVE shuffleboard with a group of friends and some drinks! Lots of fun to be had. That is a truly badass shuffleboard!
Back at my friends house three other couples and some drinks. Like you said “lots of fun to be had”. And yes this is a badass shuffleboard.D422C20C-B4CC-40E4-B18A-9CCF4D20C161.jpeg

Back