ANNOUNCEMENT Sign Up Now: 2020 TEEm Tour Edge

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2022 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
  • Admin
Ever wanted to be a club tester/reviewer? We are partnering up with Tour Edge Exotics again for a chance for THPers to do just that. We call the program TEEm Tour Edge and it is going to be an absolute blast.

8D504E0F-2436-4123-B12E-8BF63840D854.jpeg

What is It?
We will select 4 Albatross Club Members of different skill levels that will be part of the team. They will hear from communications, get equipment info and have gear sent directly to their house FOUR times this year. Their job will be to test the equipment out, and review it on the THP Forum and social media. Like THP, Tour Edge is looking for honest feedback. The goal here is to help answer questions and share information on the products, so you must be willing to be active, answer questions about the equipment and review each piece for a period of time until the next one shows up.

How Does It Work
Every couple of months a new piece of equipment will arrive along with some messaging about the technology and product as a whole. Your job will be to take some pictures, test it out and share all of that information on the THP Forum and social media. Each time a new piece of equipment comes, you repeat the tasks and have some fun with it. As part of TEEm Tour Edge, the products you review are yours to keep. The fun of it, is you won't know what is coming until it shows up, except that we are telling everybody that the first shipment will be brand new Tour Edge Exotics EXS 220 drivers. Currently RH only.

How to Signup
Give us 50 words or less in this thread on why you want to be part of their TEEm.
Also include any social media outlets you use (not using any does not eliminate you from TEEm)
Remember there is commitment to this for the remainder of the year to review the products and be active, so keep that in mind.
Signups will be open through February 26th

Qualifying
Throughout the year we hold incredible Experiences, give away trips and offer unique items such as this for our forum. Your ticket to enter these is what we call the Albatross Club. The club is open to anybody and helps support an amazing charity in St. Jude. It also gives us the opportunity to keep bringing cool and unique programs to this community. For more information on all of the perks, click here.

Last edited:

Jman

Golf Writer Guy
Albatross 2022 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Lets go people! These are going to shock and awe!

J.B. Cobb III

Bald Adjacent
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
This will be awesome!

Snooksman

Reaction score
Pretty cool being able to test the newest equipment the game has to offer.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

badolds

Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
12 est.
Tour Edge will be a big surprise for those who have never tried it. I cannot wait to read the reviews. The diamond face is intriguing.

Bernoulli

"Mr. Fairway"
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I think this needs to be high on most people’s lists. What could be better than the opportunity to test out shiny new equipment throughout the year.

GoldenBuff

Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I’m a forum engaged and TEEm kind of guy who loves testing equipment from hard numbers to subjective feel. Put me in coach, I’m ready to play and learn and share about Tour Edge.

Jmk202

Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
~10
This seem awesome. I'm sure there are some epicly qualified thp'ers out there that will tear this up! Great way for someone who might want to get their foot in the door for the golf writing industry!

Phil75070

Proud Member of Team THP - 2018 #TheGrandaddy
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 3.6
Tour Edge has always been underrated IMHO. Having played and enjoyed their Exotics driver and fairway woods in the past I would love to help them get more recognition if current product is as good.

I am on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

justincredible

Reaction score
Handicap
I've been very impressed with my CBx 3-wood and love the affordability of TE compared to the major brands. I haven't been active on social media (twitter, insta) lately, but I would love an excuse to be as being a part of the TEEm would be a blast.

snafu

Reaction score
Handicap
Being a lefty has been difficult in finding clubs and trying the latest and greatest. Now if chosen as a tester I can fairly review any equipment that is given to me. I've recently joined a local course and plan on playing 1-2 times a week.

Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

X.Man

Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
It was a about a 3-4yrs ago when I had a full bag of TEE! Since then I haven’t given them a fair shot despite knowing the products are legit! Would love the opportunity to re ignite the TEE spark while testing and reviewing the current lineup!

Edit for Social Media Tags

IG: @mrxaviermolina
Facebook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

B81Smith

Hit Bombs!
Reaction score
Handicap
I’ve been a tour edge fan for a long time. From their original bazooka driver was my first new club I got vs hand me downs. So I’ve known about the brand since around 1998. Love thp and tour edge so this would be awesome.
Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram: @shuldabenfamous
Facebook too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mjkladis

"CLETUS"
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I want to be a part of the TEEm because this company is blazing their own trail of more affordable, high performing golf clubs. I want to have a chance to show others what Tour Edge is bringing to market.

Facebook: Michael Kladis
Instagram: @mkladis
Twitter: @MikeJKladis

Last edited:

PatsFan

Jedi Knight
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
After winning a Tour Edge driver They have some really nice gear that is definitely underrated.
4 people are going to get a inside look at their new clubs.

sabig27

Reaction score
Handicap
I would love to sign up for this but unfortunately life is hitting hard right now so I do not want to commit to something I may not be able to commit to. But look at my sig, I love me some TEE

kevin81002

Fore Right!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
This is a great opportunity for some THPers to test out TEE's offerings. Being a part of last year's TEEm Tour Edge was a blast. And although we never got the 4th item to test, the 3 we did get really opened my eyes to Tour Edge Exotic's products. Everything we tested was impressive.

Good luck everyone and I can't wait to see who the lucky participants are.

Last edited:

ULEWZ

Golf Magician
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I am the typical high handicapper who plays every week, but my scores are going down. I live in a climate where I can test and evaluate all year round. I am interested in the game improvement end of the spectrum and find their new putter to be a game-changer.

Last edited:

robrandalgz

AKA skinsscalper
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
@JB is this for all right hand equipment? Thanks, in advance.

baylrballa

Hackers Love Puppies
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
<10
Such a cool thing. I doubt I have the time this year to put into this properly, but will be interesting to follow.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2022 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
@JB is this for all right hand equipment? Thanks, in advance.
Currently yes due to limits on availability. I will add that to the first post. My mistake

93civiccpe

2021 Grandaddy Squad #LunaticFringe
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I enjoy testing new equipment and giving my honest opinion of whether it is working for me or not. I've become more of a gear head and like the tech story on these and have never played a TEE product but would love to!

Social media platforms: Twitter, Instagram, YouTube (equipment video reviews)

robrandalgz

AKA skinsscalper
Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Currently yes due to limits on availability. I will add that to the first post. My mistake
No problem. I just wanted to check to make sure I didn't take an opportunity from someone else. Thanks for the reply. (y)

Just_Hacking

Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I've had TEE drivers, fairway woods as well as a hybrid and really enjoyed my time with them all. TEE just keeps getting better with every release. Based on my experience with the brand and my 16 handicap I think I would be a good fit to be a tester.

Instagram: @Just_Hacking
Twitter: @Just_Hacking
Facebook: Go.Dawgs.Sic.Em

What an awesome opportunity.

Reframmellator

Albatross 2022 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I’m committed to playing a lot of golf this year, indoors and out, so there would be lots of data. Been a fan of Tour Edge since my Bazooka QLs . I’d love to bring the perspective of a 26 handicap.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in