ANNOUNCEMENT Sign Up Now: 2020 TEEm Tour Edge

Soo freaking cool!!

This would be a lot of fun for me as I like trying new equipment and I think Tour Edge Exotics are under the radar for a lot of golfers! What better way to help shine the light on this OEM than to test, show and tell!

Twitter
Instagram

Budget minded, using premium materials and cutting edge technology it sounds like Tour Edge might make playing golf too easy. Who would want to play clubs that make the game easier? I will take the bullet and put some product to test, anything to help my fellow golfers. :)

I am committed to review on
THP, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook

Last edited:
I would love the opportunity to test. I am on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Thanks for the opportunity

Boy, I figured there would be way more signed up for this by now

I was VERY fortunate to be apart of last years TEEm and it was fun. It was an opportunity to really test out a brand making a lot of noise I might not have tried on my own. I def regret having that thought of "not trying on my own" After much on course testing two of the clubs made solid spots in my bag for sure and I LOVE them. Especially the hybrid. It was also fun taking these to my club and surrounding courses and letting my playing partners and other club members test them out and get their feedback. Lots of positive feedback from all handicaps and actually a couple went and bought a couple models of woods from TEE.

If you have the opportunity to be able to thoroughly test these throughout the year you will want to jump on this.

In 2010 I was researching the Trilogy hybrids and discovered THP. Bagged the Trilogy hybrids (& replaced) with Xrail hybrids. Nothing has been able to beat them. I continually give Tour Edge a look when considering new clubs and would love to test the new models and spread the word.

(50 words on the nose ;))

Active on:
THP, Twitter and Facebook

Good luck everyone- looking forward to the feedback- TEE always makes gear that impresses.

Good luck everyone. :cool:?

Just to get the chance to test new equipment would be amazing in itself. Especially, for a golfer how has a bit of a higher handicap, do not official handicap. Guess..around 18 to 20.
Twitter: @kclovesgolf
Instagram: @kclovegolf

This brand is underappreciated in many ways and this is a great chance for people to get some real exposure to it! Go for it!!

Reviewing the Tour Edge equipment would be a ton of fun and exciting. With the new EXS line brought out by Tour Edge, it would be really interesting to see how these compare to other 2020 products and the data that would be generated.

Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook are my most used social media platforms

I would be the perfect tester for senior golfers. I play senior shafted clubs, am 71 yrs. old and May through October I play 2-3 times per week. I'm a club junkie, love to try the latest. I formerly had a custom club business. I am a 15 handicap from regular tees and 13 from senior tees. I am a regular participant in Facebook and sometime participant on Twitter. Send me the clubs, I'll give you the reviews!

I would be the perfect tester for senior golfers. I play senior shafted clubs, am 71 yrs. old and May through October I play 2-3 times per week. I'm a club junkie, love to try the latest. I formerly had a custom club business. I am a 15 handicap from regular tees and 13 from senior tees. I am a regular participant in Facebook and sometime participant on Twitter. Send me the clubs, I'll give you the reviews!

Dont forget to read over that whole first post.
This one is available for Albatross Club Members, but the good news is the club is open to anybody that wants to join and helps support an amazing organization.

Jumped in the game with a CBX Iron wood last fall and couldn’t be more exited to skip the 220 Ti Utility down the fairway. Have always loved the CBX line and keep telling everyone Tour Edge is the best equipment and best deal in the game.

Hey Im retired and have plenty of time to review stuff :) Currently have a Tour Edge HL3 driver. Great company even had to send club back and they fixed it and sent it back.. VG customer service. On twitter and instagram

Several years ago I tested and gamed a TEE 3 wood and loved it. I would love to be a TEEm member to help test, review and share info on their equipment. Their resurgence in the game has me excited and I look forward to testing their new products.

Social media - THP, Twitter, FaceBook, YouTube, Instagram

Sounds like an awesome opportunity! Good luck to all who enter!

I am rocking the squareway fairways....maybe time for replacements??!! haha
twitter : bachmanjoel
Facebook

Last edited:
I just typed a long reply...then saw the RH only ?

I would love to join TEEm Tour Edge! I think their equipment could work well with my game (and my age) and I love to provide feedback. TEE products would likely improve my game and living in Arizona I can provide year round experience and updates!

Currently only have Facebook but not opposed to signing up for Twitter and/or Instagram if necessary.

2 years ago I tested and gamed a EXS Beta 4 wood and did well with it. I'd love to test, review and share info on TEE since I don't see many of them in play at my course. I play about 40 rounds/year (mid April thru October) in Minnesota.

I'm active on Facebook.

I would gladly swing and provide feedback on whatever LH options they have. Ideally, that would include the new drivers but already having a good impression from their HL4 iron-woods (2 & 3), I am excited about their lineup. Active on IG and FB

This seems awesome, unfortunately not for us lefties yet

I’m a :touredge:fan, gaming the EX10 3 wood currently and would love to join the TEEm; to be able to test and review their new EX220 lineup. It looks impressive!

Social

IG: @troyefl

Twitter: @troyefl

FB: @troyefl

I love trying out new gear and giving feedback to other golfers. I've heard alot about Tour Edge but haven't had a change to try out their equipment, only a bag I purchased a couple years ago.

Twitter
Instagram
Facebook
Snapchat

Pretty excited to get thr ball rolling on this one.

Back