ANNOUNCEMENT Sign Up Now: 2020 TEEm Tour Edge

I would love to be a part of TEEm Tour Edge. I thoroughly enjoy trying new things and am always trying to reach that next level. I was at a scratch level 10 years ago and now i have flurries of greatness. I love trying new equipment.

Faceboook - DonnyCrawford

Twitter - Skip475

Instagram - _donny475_

As a Midwesterner, to help increase the exposure of a forward thinking Midwestern company through my involvement on the course and my Facebook, Instagram, twitter, and THP accounts would be an absolute honor. I do not see enough Tour Edge products in the wild, I want to help change that.

Tour Edge and I were both founded in 1986. As millennials we are often misunderstood within the spaces that we operate; cast aside before given a chance. I would love the opportunity to honestly review this equipment and see how TEE has advanced the value sector of golf equipment.

Not active on social media, just here on THP.

Two companies, Tour Edge and Sub70, have started taking over my bag since the start of 2019. When I saw this opportunity I couldn’t wait to enter, especially starting with driver (I use prior EXS model today!) Love this forum, this company, and this opportunity. Thank you!
Twitter @jgiesige

Love seeing all interest in this. It was awesome being a part of it last year. Keep entering this one guys and gals!!!

Being one of the more underrated OEM's out there, I'd love to give them a good in depth workout. They are really leaping forward in technology & performance this year. The drivers & fairways really intrigue me. With the right shaft combination, I'm sure they are bombers! Putters too! :eek:

Social: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook

This would be an opportunity for me to try equipment from a company that I don't think I'd have considered. I play with a variety of different guys and would probably have a lot of them wanting to try it out. Being in SoCal my season is year round.

Have FB, Instagram, and Twitter but not active on them

I want to be part of TEEM because I’ve always loved what Tour Edge has come up with, every year they put out a refresh/spring on an older club or new product that strikes me as something I need to play or find a way to put it into play.

Social Media Accounts:
Twitter: IceyShanks
Facebook: KyleTHershberger
Instagram: iceyshanks

Been a huge fan of TEE since the EX10 Beta graced my golf bag a few years ago. I'm consistently impressed with the new offerings they've been putting and I'd love the chance to join the TEEM.

I'm on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter.

The first new golf club I ever purchased was a Tour Edge Bazooka Driver. I recently bought a new TEE EXS driver and 5 wood I haven't hit yet!!! Last year I golfed rounds that ranged from 81 to 118 ish !! So I could theoretically cover several different handicaps. I bring bang for the buck so to speak. :)

Wow sounds like an awesome experience. I am way too busy with young kids to give trying out these clubs justice but I look forward to the reviews from those chosen

I would enjoy being part of the 2020 TEEm since I’ve never tried a Tour Edge club before and think it would be a fun experience to test clubs as a “high cap and high swing speed” golfer. I would really test the forgiveness and potential of all their clubs.

I have Twitter and Instagram.

As a golfer whole lives entirely in the budget-conscious space, I am so interested in the Tour Edge lineup. I’m still gaming 10 year old irons and woods I bought from a second hand sporting goods store so I’d love w chance to test the folks who claim to be the best in my price range.

social media:
Instagram and Reddit

Last edited:
As a golfer whole lives entirely in the budget-conscious space, I am so interested in the Tour Edge lineup. My swing has improved a lot in the last couple years but I’m still gaming 10 year old irons and woods I bought from a second hand sporting goods store so I believe better equipment could have a big effect on my performance. I’d love w chance to test the folks who claim to be the best in my price range.
You may want to edit your entry, as you are over the 50 word limit. Also, mention if you use any social media, like Twitter, Instagram, etc.

My first set of clubs 3 years ago was a Tour Edge box set. These are the clubs that created my passion for golf. Around here individual women’s Tour Edge clubs are not available for testing. I would love to test and review the company’s latest achievements.

Tour Edge's commitment to using high quality components while providing customers with good value is appealing to me. But, there aren't many Tour Edge dealers around here. I'd appreciate the opportunity to give some of their products a few swings to find out how good they are.

I have an under-utilized Instagram account.

@Stemmy54 on Twitter and Instagram

I wish to become a member of the TEEm because I'm pretty open minded when filling out the bag. Tour Edge has made several clubs I've happily played. In return for the opportunity to play their newest gear THP, TEE, and social media will get my honest feedback (y)

I love testing new products and giving feedback. I golf everyday either outside, or on my GC2 launch Monitor which I would use for real numbers. I'm an 8 Hcp, working to become a 5. Always trying new products so this would be right up my alley.

social media;
facebook
youtube
instagram
twitter
Reddit

Last edited:
Being a TEEm member would allow me the chance to put my launch monitor set up to work! I could easily share my data/reviews on Twitter and THP while giving everyone at TourEdge, THP and #golftwitter the chance to follow a high handicap golfer on the quest to improve.

Let's Go!!!! Really excited about this one!

Getting past a few hurdles, so I think I can throw my name in the hat here. Entry:

I've never hit a Tour Edge club (shame), but have noticed the brand taking impressive steps over the last couple of years. In terms of performance/cost, Tour Edge is among the top of the industry.

Use twitter and ig

Last edited:
I'd love to participate! I'm a gearhead and I'd love to spend time actually being able to compare multiple gamers (mine and whatever shows up here!)

Social Media
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Instagram

Love the new spots on Golf Channel with the Champions’ guys.

Whoever is chosen for the TEEm, you are in for a treat if you get the EXS 220. I got some time with it and it looks good, feels good and goes!

Back