ANNOUNCEMENT Sign Up Now: 2020 TEEm Tour Edge

I would enjoy being on TEEm. I have had an Exotic 3w in my bag the past 15 years until just now. I had a driver also about 10 years ago for a few years. Got on the Exotic bandwagon early but others have stolen my attention. Maybe this would steal it back. I do Facebook only. Good Luck to all in another great THP experience.

I'm a snowbound mid-handicap Canadian that stands on the wrong side of the ball! I'm in desperate need of a new high MOI driver and love hybrid type irons. I'm all about results. Plus, I have an affinity for golf companies that compete against the big dogs and hold there own! Underdogs unite!

Good luck everyone!!! This was awesome to be a part of last year.

TEE is a brand I’ve not had the opportunity to test. Prior to finding THP, I had miss conceptions of their product. I’d like opportunity to test their products first hand and help spread the word on the performance, technology, and value.

Social:
Facebook
Instagram (mtbloco)

As someone who just recently dove head first into the world of golf and lives life on a fairly strict budget, TEE is so intriguing. I love reading reviews and watching review videos, and to be able to review equipment for myself for free! That is just plain amazing!

I use Facebook and Instagram!

Good luck to all who enter! Shame the LH clubs aren’t available yet - the exs 220 driver looks to be a great option!

Being retired and a golf nut, I would love the opportunity to be part of the TEEm. I have not yet had the chance to game Tour Edge, but I would give it 100% and honestly review whatever was sent to me. Facebook for me. Thanks for the chance!!!!!

Last edited:
While I am not the biggest user of Twitter and Instagram, I hope to use both to share my experiences as part of the TEEm Tour Edge!
Lets talk about the tech, the looks, the pricepoint, and most of all the performance!

This is an amazing opportunity, as TEE has been killing it the last couple of years. I can't wait to see how people like the new driver and driving irons specifically! I've also personally wondered how I'd fare fit into the hot launch series.

I really think Tour edge has put out some incredible metal woods in the past. The company has had good success with pairing shafts with heads. I look forward to the possibility to test their equipment and find something(s) that might find a place in my bag.
On:Twitter, Instagram.Facebook, and Snapchat

My official entry...

I have not heard too much about this company. After seeing them at PGA show, I read significant amounts of reviews and articles about their products. Upon reading, I realized the technology and accessibility for their lineups. This would be a great opportunity to test and review the equipment.

Instagram/Twitter : cgarman79
Also on Facebook

Last edited:
Entry:

I’m a high handicapper who just started taking lessons (I just left my first one). I’d love to see how some top quality equipment can help me on my journey to get better. I like being a little different, so Tour Edge appeals to me more than the “big boys”.

Social media: I’m just a Twitter guy.

Thanks THP and Tour Edge, for another incredible opportunity.

Official Entry:

Being a part of TEEm Tour Edge is about the top of my THP wish list, short of The Grandaddy of course. Following the TEEm last year was fun, but testing and reviewing the TE products as part of the TEEm this year would just be over the top!
Social Media - Instagram, Twitter, and a little used Facebook account that could be revived.

Last edited:
Some great stuff so far.

Here we go folks....

Ive always been an avid follower of Tour Edge, but unfortunately have never put them in the bag. There has never been an “I” in TEEm so put me in coach! Tour Edge will shock folks! Make my year in Florida productive.

I am on the following social media outlets Twitter, Facebook, & Instagram

Last edited:
Wicked opportunity for a couple of THPer's. Due to our short season here I'm going to leave my name out. Will definitely be following along though.

An amazing opportunity from THP! Tour Edge puts out some great fly under the radar gear!

Had never give TEE a thought till last year when I started reading reviews on them & don't have access to them where I'm at locally. Being a high handicap they may help improve my game. FB, Instagram, Twitter & of course THP.

I love to play golf and I get a lot of rounds and practice in. Being able to share feedback with fellow THPers is a great reason to join TEEm Tour Edge.

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Tour Edge makes great products! Fairway woods are rocket launchers!

Umm. Hi. I'm scorpion12. I suck at golf. I'm an average golfer. I buy used clubs. My handicap is high. I'm left handed. I'd like to help review TEE equipment because they're an underdog in the industry making good products at lower prices.

I use the following social media
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

Good luck to all!

What a great and fun opportunity. Best of luck to everyone!

Good luck everyone! You will love this opportunity!

I’m still a firm believer that Tour Edge Exotics is for the people that qualify to play in the Champions Tour. I’m a 30+ handicap social golfer with a driving range in my front yard and a facebook stalker. I’ll give honest and open feedback. So THP, change my mind.

Although I have never tried any Tour Edge golf equipment, I would absolutely love the opportunity to be a part of TEEm Tour Edge. I would provide honest, unbiased feedback and reviews on any equipment received and respond to any questions thrown my way.

Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Facebook

There aren’t a lot of players at my club in MN that play Tour Edge. It would be nice to introduce more players to the great clubs you have to offer through TEEm.

I’m on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram

Back