Signup - 2016 Gauntlet Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed up and fingers crossed!

Just sent in my entry....Would love to make this my first THP event!

Done!!!

Sending in my entry today. Looking forward to getting the opportunity to play with some of you guys for the first time!

Signed up - man, I'd love to get back to 'zona. And better yet, with THPers!

I so want to do this, but this is about the worst possible weekend for me. Not only is day one on my wedding anniversary, but that last day is my oldest daughters birthday. So, good luck to you all! Looking forward to seeing the teams!

wish I could sign up.....can not get time off from work.......sucks when works interferes with golf....lol

Entry is in. Really hoping to make it. Next to the Grandaddy, this is the event I most want to be a part of. It's only an 8 hour drive for me. Have done it a few times and it's really easy. Good luck to everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boom, entry in! I will worry about the consequences if I get in. Been awhile since I played golf in AZ.

Good luck Manny.

Wow. Flights from Provo to Phoenix can be had for $135 round trip! Not many tickets left and flight times are very limited but it could work. That would be a steal to get down there

Good luck guys! This one just isn't in the cards for me this year.

Shot fired! My entry is in.

I really wish this one was in the cards for me. But with the possibility of a new job I just can't swing it. Good luck everyone

Sorry guys, there is one less spot...

entered! here's hoping i can have some fun with you guys in arizona.

Hopefully I get in

And my email has been SENT!! Here is hoping, and good luck to all entrants!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well played rozo!

e-mail sent and fingers crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back