Signup - 2016 Gauntlet Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had thought about trying to make this one as a self birthday present. But I don't know why all those other cities are so cheap on fares, nothing cheaper than $650 from BWI. So for the first time ever, I'll have to not enter becasue of cost. The event price itself is fantastic, but in this case, the airfare makes it a no go.

Good luck to all, and I know as in every year past, it'll be one of the best follows of the year.

That is another reason why I can't enter. Airfare is too much and then if I get the new job. Wanna road trip to Arizona??

How long will signups be open?

Entry on its way. Fingers crossed peeps :)

Good luck to everyone, this will be a blast to follow. Hopefully, Steven "The Rookie" Sourigno will put the "veterans" in their place and lead his team to victory.

That is another reason why I can't enter. Airfare is too much and then if I get the new job. Wanna road trip to Arizona??
Would we be taking the Pizza truck...if so it could become a serious ponder...LOL, it'd be a wash. We would spend as much in gas we the airfare would have been, but we would be able to eat pizza for a week...which is always a win :D

Would we be taking the Pizza truck...if so it could become a serious ponder...LOL, it'd be a wash. We would spend as much in gas we the airfare would have been, but we would be able to eat pizza for a week...which is always a win :D

We would save money on food haha

I just entered. Hoping I can make this my first event.

Good luck, everyone!

Went with Steve & Ethan. I like a first-timer's chances, and I'm hoping the XR Man shows up for our squad. Though to be honest I'd just hoping to get in!

Glad I was able to get my entry in. Excited that sign-ups have begun for this awesome event

Email sent!

Wow was not expecting this kind of sign up. Quick and painless. Can't wait to see the teams

Come on Arizona peeps! I want to get this thing loaded and beat the Californians in the sign ups

Sadly I am already committed for that weekend, have fun guys and good luck to all who enter.

Just got my entry in. This is an awesome event. Arizona is awesome. Can't wait to see who makes the teams.

Email sent. Don't care what's on my calendar or what the cost is. I will make this work. Boom.

#DesertGolfIsInMyFuture

Just got my entry in. This is an awesome event. Arizona is awesome. Can't wait to see who makes the teams.
Gooooo frogger

Come on Arizona peeps! I want to get this thing loaded and beat the Californians in the sign ups

I asked about making a couple of dummy account, but my wife said she's not paying for their Albatross Club memberships.

I tried.

Good luck everyone! Keep those entries rolling in.

JM

3rd time is a charm, right?

Good luck all!

Let's keep this going! Don't miss a chance for what's sure to be one of the best golf events anywhere this year! Get those signups in!

Email sent!! This thread just made my day!

So I think that means like 7 or 8 Arizona peeps signed up.

Your move California.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back