Signup - 2016 Gauntlet Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I think that means like 7 or 8 Arizona peeps signed up.

Your move California.

Laying the foundation for 2017 Regional Rivalry right here! #TeamArizona

That's a pretty easy way to enter..hope I get it right!

There was some pretty good Twitter banter tonight between the #zoocrew team and THP members. It's great that they always get excited about this event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your move California.
I'm doing my part to represent Cali.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Laying the foundation for 2017 Regional Rivalry right here! #TeamArizona

If I didn't have some health issues in the way, I would be trash talking this like never before seen but since I can't walk the walk I won't talk the talk.

Your move California.

My entry makes nine from Cali! Your move Az...

Love seeing the Cali guys represent so far! Keep em coming!

I just pray we see one other Utahn enter! We have at least 4 AC members here and this event is so close and easy. $135 round trip from Provo!

Come on boys!

Keep this signups coming. So much awesome is in store and we may have some serious surprises up our sleeves!!!!

I'm pouting like a little kid here. So wish I could send in a sign up email. Work conflicts suck! This event and courses are going to be so awesome. I'll be following along so very closely though. Good luck everyone!

This event is making me workout harder and get the range and course as much as possible.

I really want to be in #TheGauntlet and I want to Represent Arkansas.

Cant stop thinking about this event. You know when THP and Calloway get together magic usually happens.

Not too much longer to sign up everybody.

Most entries ever for this event, looks like it will be a difficult ticket in.

Most entries ever for this event, looks like it will be a difficult ticket in.

No surprise there, I know when I saw the location of it and the courses that are being played it was a cant miss event for me. I am sure others felt the same way. Oh yeah and you get to hang out with #Zoocrew and THPers for a weekend.

I have yet to tee it up with members of the #ZooCrew, and I will miss yet another opportunity, in a golf location I absolutely love. Good luck to everyone throwing their hats in the ring!

If I had the chance to go, though, you'd best believe I would be wanting to team up with Darth Finley or JRod!

No surprise there, I know when I saw the location of it and the courses that are being played it was a cant miss event for me. I am sure others felt the same way. Oh yeah and you get to hang out with #Zoocrew and THPers for a weekend.

Very true. Part of that is because everybody that plays in the Gauntlet immediately wants back in, because they know how much fun it is.

Cali here as well

#TeamMichigan. First in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back