Signup - 2016 Gauntlet Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed up. And now we wait.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Good Luck to all who enter. It's a life changer!

YOu guys are lucky up there, Detoit to PHX is CHEAP flying wise.

Where are you finding these cheap prices? I'll have to look harder cuz I haven't found anything in my price point.

Email has been sent. I would love this for my birthday! Bday is on May 31 so this would be a nice vacation.

YOu guys are lucky up there, Detoit to PHX is CHEAP flying wise.

Yeah they are.
Actually pretty darn cheap from a ton of different major airports.

Where are you finding these cheap prices? I'll have to look harder cuz I haven't found anything in my price point.

Southwest Fri-Mon is $134 each way (flight home is redeye, otherwise its maybe $60 more)
Delta Fri-Mon is $275

or if ya have to, 1 airline out, 1 back

Google flights is where Im looking

Southwest Fri-Mon is $134 each way (flight home is redeye, otherwise its maybe $60 more)
Delta Fri-Mon is $275

I gotta learn how to search better LOL! You guys are good at this. Thanks for pointing this out.

Okay my apologies for getting this thread off topic for a little.

Let's get back to the awesomeness of the freakin Gauntlet!

Delta Fri-Mon is $275

That is crazy cheap. Plus inexpensive hotel rooms and the rest of the event is covered (food).
Going to be a fantastic time and we have some serious surprises up our sleeves.

I fully expect a plethora of signups for this one.

That is crazy cheap. Plus inexpensive hotel rooms and the rest of the event is covered (food).
Going to be a fantastic time and we have some serious surprises up our sleeves.

Yeah. I am getting a huge Income return so I hoping to use some of that for this amazing trip!! Never played golf in Arizona so I would love this.

I wish I could sign up for this it looks like a great event. I'm sure whoever makes it out is going to have a ton of fun.

Sent mine in, but screwed up and missed Handicap in my haste... resent. Sorry GG, hopefully that doesn't get me kicked out!

Email has been sent. I would love this for my birthday! Bday is on May 31 so this would be a nice vacation.

I'm with you on that one, my Bday is the 30th and I'm hoping for an epic birthday trip!

i'm going to have to throw my name into the hat for this one! arizona golf and callaway will make for a fantastic time! wish I still had my home there.

18 lucky guys getting picked!

I'm with you on that one, my Bday is the 30th and I'm hoping for an epic birthday trip!

Be awesome if we both made it. Maybe if we do we can celebrate a week early.

This would be a great opportunity, but I won't be able to afford it with the chances of some NY/NE events around the corner.
Good luck to those signing up!

It's gonna be so tough to get in this year. Lots of great people wanting in on this.

Not sure I have what it takes....

Email sent. Thanks THP, this sounds like a blast.

And so it begins!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh thank you!!

Email sent. I really want this one.

Fingers, toes, arms, legs, eyes crossed for luck. How long do I need to stay this way?

Entry in!

Time to rep the West Coast peeps! Here is our chance to show THP that west coasters can and will show up when called upon!

Choosing the captains was tough for me but I got it done. I will have to look at flights but driving would be super easy for me. Less than 12 hours each way and it is a gorgeous drive as well

Email sent!! This event is going to be amazing I and want to be right in the middle of it. Also not a bad drive from SoCal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back