Signup Now: 2019 Distance Powered by Srixon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to everyone that signed up! Going to be a great follow. I’ve been a fan of Srixon equipment for a few years now so I can’t wait to see what participants have to say about their new clubs/balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First contest I’ve been able to enter in a LONG time. Good luck everyone.

After an hour of trying to recover my email address, I am officially entered. Now to get picked! Let's go Srixon!!!!

All signed up. This is one I look forward to.

This one will surely break a THP sign up record or come close to it. Full bag of clubs, Vegas, and with the masters as a backdrop!?

This one will surely break a THP sign up record or come close to it. Full bag of clubs, Vegas, and with the masters as a backdrop!?

I dont know if we will break a record, but let's just say this morning we are at a very "brisk" pace.

Good luck everyone! The Srixon event last year looked incredible, and we know it will get taken up a notch this year!

I dont know if we will break a record, but let's just say this morning we are at a very "brisk" pace.

Awesome. I think it’s a testament to a number of things. Namely the fact that Srixon is making waves in the equipment department.

only 6 spots, I'm sure the odds aren't the best, but the selected few will be in for a treat

Good luck everyone!

only 6 spots, I'm sure the odds aren't the best, but the selected few will be in for a treat

Thats definitely true. One of the things we are doing this year is making sure that there are so many awesome opportunities to signup for, there is always something right around the corner.
With only 6 spots here, it will be a tough ticket to get.

Good luck everyone, sounds like a great experience!

Good luck today, looking forward to seeing how the teams shake out.

Ah damn dates won't work for me on this one good luck to all who enter!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Fingers crossed. This one will be a blast for sure. Good luck all!!

This one was way high up on my draft board coming into 2019. Entry in. Fingers crossed! Good luck everyone.

Get in for sure!! I cannot wait to follow along!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Entered. Another chance for Vegas

Entered In!

Boom! I’m in!!!

Goodluck to everyone that enters!

The dates don't work for me but I'll be watching the awesomeness from afar.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This event is going to be a blast, both for the participants as well as those following along. I will still be reviewing my clubs that I received from Staff Proto therefore I will not submit an entry.

Good luck everyone! I'm looking forward to following along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back