SIGNUP NOW: 2020 Ben Hogan and UST Mamiya Experience

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Signup is now open for a very special weekend involving Hogan and UST, where every participant gets new equipment, custom shafts and plays golf with both companies at an amazing resort competing in team style format.
index.php

When & Where
November 6th-8th, 2020
Hammock Beach Resort

The Details
This will be a weekend for 6 THPers to remember forever. We have teamed up with Ben Hogan Golf and UST Mamiya for an incredible experience. Each participant will receive a brand new set of irons, new set of wedges, new putter and custom shafts across the board. The fun doesn't stop with just the equipment though, we will create two teams that will battle it out over two days of golf with their new gear. Of course at the conclusion of the trip, the equipment is yours to keep.

THP Team Battle
Team Danny will battle it out against Team Tyler and each team will be made up of their captain and three THPers.

As with all THP Experiences, this is open ALL SKILL LEVELS.

Qualifying
THP Experiences are about making the impossible, possible. Your ticket to enter these amazing opportunities is the 2020 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $499
2 Days of Golf at Hammock Beach Resort
Full Ben Hogan Irons
Full Set of Ben Hogan Wedges
Ben Hogan Putter
Custom UST Mamiya Shafts (with consultation)
Group Dinners
Full Group Lodging (everybody has their own room)
And a whole lot more

How to Signup
Follow these simple steps.
Send an email to admin@thehackersparadise.com and include this info.

Your Forum Name
Your Handicap or approximate
Which Team: Team Danny or Team Tyler
Confirm you are RH

Sorry LHers, due to the availability of Hogan in LH, this is for RH only.

Entry is in and fingers are crossed!!

In! 🙏

Alright, let the fun begin!!

Good luck to everyone entering! THP, Ben Hogan, and UST Mamiya are putting on a world class event! Don’t over look the EDGE irons!

Yes entry submitted!!!

Sounds like a great weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let’s Go! Good luck everyone.

So happy the experiences are up and going again. Got some bangers lined up to finish the year. Good luck everyone.

Entered! Good luck to everybody signing up.

I had to change my forum “mood” with signups for this today!! 😍

This one will be awesome!! Get those entries in.

Good luck everyone...lets get those entries in! This will be an experience you don't want to miss.

Good luck everyone, should be a spectacular experience!

Today is the day! Good luck everyone!

Entry in, I’ll ask permission if i win. ;)

Man I really wish I could sign up for this one. Good luck to everyone that enters.

Back