ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now: 2020 Titleist Vokey Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to pass on this one, but good luck to all that enter, should be an amazing Experience!

Man if the dates would of worked I would be in this one.......

Good luck to all....this will be an awesome one

How cool would it be to be able to say I met the man who designed my wedges?!?!? And got to shoot the $h1t with the legend over the course of two days about golf and life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be there, so thank you.
If you mean legend as in Bob Vokey, he will be there for Thursday, but will not be playing golf with the group. With that said, the head of Vokey wedges, will be and he is a GREAT guy.

Good luck everyone.

Sent my entry in. This is going to be absolutely amazing for the lucky 6 who are chosen.

This is beyond cool, its freaking mind blowing. As are all THP Experiences.

Best of Luck everyone.

Dates don't work but for those that do, please give this look! Such great value for what's included, THP Experiences will never disappoint!

The entry fee is about the cost of the wedges. It's a great way to have an awesome one of a kind weekend! Thanks THP and Titleist and Bob Vokey for the opportunity

Last edited:
Good luck to all that enter!

And just like that, entry in.

In!

Good luck everyone.

It’s finally here! Good luck to all!1582901020944.gif

@JB Am I just missing it or do we know how long entries will be open. Waiting on confirmation of a tournament for my daughter so don't yet know if I'm available.

@JB Am I just missing it or do we know how long entries will be open. Waiting on confirmation of a tournament for my daughter so don't yet know if I'm available.

Through the weekend

This one checks all the boxes for me.
THP Event Yes
Sponsored by Titleist Yes
Meet the GOAT of wedge designers Yes
Get his newest incarnation of wedges. Yes
Awesome opportunity to see ball plant Yes
Play golf in Cape Cod (never been to) Yes

I’m All In On This One !!!!

Entered! Good luck to all! Can't wait to see the participants

Good Luck to those entering! This is always such an awesome event and follow. Will definitely be following from vacation this summer!

Entry in. Good luck everyone

Good luck everyone!

I will be there, so thank you.
If you mean legend as in Bob Vokey, he will be there for Thursday, but will not be playing golf with the group. With that said, the head of Vokey wedges, will be and he is a GREAT guy.

That’s exactly what I meant :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn vacation being planned right on that same week, right between wife's main school and summer school :mad:

Good luck to all those entering!

Signed up for this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back