ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now: 2020 Titleist Vokey Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Signup is open for the amazing Vokey and Titleist Golf Balls Experience coming to New England.

index.php

When & Where
June 25th - 28th, 2020
Ocean Edge Golf Resort and Titleist HQ

The Details
This THP Experience kicks off Thursday evening the 25th for a meet and greet dinner with the group of THPers as well as some of the Titleist team and the legend himself Bob Vokey. Friday will be a complete tour of Titleist Ball Manufacturing and then it is off to Cape Cod for a weekend of awesome. Every participant will receive amazing swag as well as BRAND NEW VOKEY SM8 wedges (you will need to get fit for these prior to event). The full itinerary is below and this will be open for 6 forum members.

Qualifying
THP Experiences are about making the impossible, possible. Your ticket to enter these amazing opportunities is the 2020 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

oceanedge-golf-header-5c6c286bd22b2.jpg

Cost - $499
3 Custom Titleist Vokey SM8 wedges
2 Days of Golf at Ocean Edge Golf Resort on Cape Cod
Dinner with Bob Vokey Thursday Night
Dinners every night with group
Lodging Friday and Saturday Night at Ocean Edge
Swag, Swag and Swag
And a whole lot more

Itinerary
Thursday Evening: Drinks and Meet and Greet in Fairhaven with Bob Vokey
Friday Day: Tour the Titleist Ball Plant with Team there
Friday Evening: Dinner in Cape Cod with group
Saturday Morning: 18 Holes of Golf at Ocean Edge
Saturday Evening: Dinner in Cape Cod with group
Sunday Morning: 18 Holes of Golf
Then depart

How to Signup
Signing up is super easy and involves just sending in an email to admin@thehackersparadise.com
Your email needs to include the following information

Your forum name
Your Dexterity
Current or Approximate Handicap

Then sit back in a few days and see if you are one of the lucky 6. Good luck everybody.

Good luck to all on this one!

Good luck everyone. Such an amazing opportunity

I would love to go to this one but it is right around my anniversary and I am not sure what my wife and I are doing yet so I better not sign up. Good luck everyone!

Awesome golf adventure!! Good luck to all who enter!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck all!

For inquiring minds....is the lodging a la cart? I may have missed that in the description

“Lodging Friday and Saturday night” gotcha

FWIW, the lodging costs as much as the entry fee. haha

Yea I’ve heard of it and know it can be pretty pretty pricey

Another awesome opportunity. Thanks so much!!!!

Pretty friggin cool.

For inquiring minds....is the lodging a la cart? I may have missed that in the description
Looks like Thursday night would be, if I’m reading it right.

Good luck everyone. The Titleist folks put on an awesome experience. I would be all over this one if my family vacation did not start that weekend.

And .... sent! SM8's are calling my name (y) Thanks to THP for the opportunity! :drinks:

What a great opportunity ahead for some THPers! To meet the man whose name will be on your wedges, plus the golf, good, and lodging! Good luck everyone!

WOW! Beautiful place, great trip!

This was the one I was waiting for. I'll be enjoying time with my kids in Disney though. It will be an amazing experience for whomever goes.

Entry submitted! How can you not want to talk to Bob Vokey? And then play his wedges? o_O

Entry sent in

Work will keep me from this one. I had a great time with the Titleist folks in 2018. Wish I could throw my name in the hat again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back