ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now: 2020 Titleist Vokey Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Email sent! This is going to be amazing for the lucky 6!

This one I had to sign up for. Never really used Titleist wedge is but obviously they have a name for themselves. But having a chance to meet and speak to Bob Loki is something that is pretty hard to not at least put my name in the hat for. This one I had to sign up for. Never really used Titleist wedges but obviously they have a name for themselves. But having a chance to meet and speak to Bob Loki is something that is pretty hard to not at least put my name in the hat for as well as playing golf in the Northeast which I never get to do and as always meeting up with other golf nerds like myself :)

FWIW, the lodging costs as much as the entry fee. haha

Plus the prime seasonal 18 hole rate of $140? This is a steal (y)

Signed up now the waiting begins!

Ah man!

@JB curious how long sign ups are open for? Just waiting to hear back from work for any scheduling conflicts at some point today.

This one I had to sign up for. Never really used Titleist wedge is but obviously they have a name for themselves. But having a chance to meet and speak to Bob Loki is something that is pretty hard to not at least put my name in the hat for. This one I had to sign up for. Never really used Titleist wedges but obviously they have a name for themselves. But having a chance to meet and speak to Bob Loki is something that is pretty hard to not at least put my name in the hat for as well as playing golf in the Northeast which I never get to do and as always meeting up with other golf nerds like myself :)

I heard Bob Vokey is pretty cool too :ROFLMAO:

Entered! Good luck to everyone!

Good luck to all that enter this is going to be a Awesome time!

Damn talk to text and me not checking it before I hit send haha.
Maybe whoever gets chosen can try to find another guy I mentioned. He’s got to be a big name

This is going to be a great time. I have summer vacation scheduled , so I will be in the excited to follow crowd.

I can’t stress how great this layout and facility is. The $499 is cheap for just the golf and lodging, let alone the rest.

Good luck to everyone throwing down on this one! Looks like a great experience!

Damn talk to text and me not checking it before I hit send haha.
Maybe whoever gets chosen can try to find another guy I mentioned. He’s got to be a big name

I thought it was just a nickname for him that I never heard before

I have my fingers crossed with for this one! Meeting and speaking to Bob Vokey about wedges for 2 days....only at THP!!

Great experience for a lucky group of THPers, enjoy the north East...I'll be following from home!

Looks like another great THP Experience - Good luck to all that enter!

Good luck to all of those who enter! This looks spectacular!

I'm in for this one. Thanks THP!

Will confirm tonight if dates are good, and then let’s see if we can make 2020 like really wicked freakin good

Good luck everyone! This has has to rank up there as one of the biggest value experiences THP has had.

Hat, meet Ring.

Good luck all!!

Wish i could have a chance at this one, too much going on for me at that time to do it.....enjoy and i will drool omg the live thread

How cool would it be to be able to say I met the man who designed my wedges?!?!? And got to shoot the $h1t with the legend over the course of two days about golf and life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knew this was coming. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back