Signup Now for the 2021 Mizuno Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Signup is now OPEN for the 2021 Mizuno Experience and it is going to be one special event. Read over this post in its entirety before entering.

The DetailsThis will be a weekend for 6 THPers to remember forever. We have teamed up with Mizuno Golf for an incredible experience at a location that has held some epic THP Events over the years. We have not been there in a while, but it was time and it is going to be a trip to remember forever. Each participant will receive a brand new set of Mizuno irons of their choosing, new golf bag and a whole lot more. Two teams of four will battle it out on the course over 45 holes of golf with the winning team taking home more prizes.

Don’t tell anybody, but the equipment might not be known about yet....

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Played Mizuno irons for a long time. They are fantastic. Good luck to all. This is a fabulous event.

Ohhhh yea. Good luck to everyone entering this awesome contest!

Entered!

The time has finally come!

I’m looking forward to seeing who is selected and am thankful for the opportunity to be considered for this amazing event.

Good luck everyone!

Good luck everyone! Get your names in for this one!!

Good luck to those entering!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥:mizuno:

Good luck all - my JPX900 Forged are still holding up just fine, but just can’t pass up this experience- the industry access, the THPers, the venue, the access to some sick equipment... so much good stuff here.

THANKS THP for the opportunity!

This is fantastic! Mizuno and THP are taking this to another level!

Wow, sounds like a great trip. Good luck all

It’s GO time!

Let’s see who those other three THP’ers are gonna be, eh?

Good luck everyone! Just purchased a new set of JPX921 Hot Metal's and love them! No doubts the experience will be worth it!

In my backyard! Let’s do this! I’ve never played any Mizuno clubs before so I’d love the opportunity to review these babies!

This event is going to be 🔥🔥🔥!! Cant wait to see who gets to go on this amazing journey!

Good luck everyone! :mizuno: and :thp: bringing the heat!

Good luck guys! This one is going to be epic!

I’m in. Good luck everyone!

This one is going to blow up the entries. Best of luck everyone.

really excited about this one!!!! good luck everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back