Signup Now: Free Trip to Olympia Fields with UST Mamiya

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Fresh off the heels of the second Shaft Up of 2021, the third one is here and below are all of the details. For those new to THP, Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is a 3 part THP Experience Series where 2 lucky forum members are taken on a trip for a fitting, free equipment and some great golf.

1.jpeg

When and Where
Dates: August 10th-11th
Chicago, IL
Course: Olympia Fields

The Course
Yes, that Olympia Fields. Major Championship Venue and world class golf course. This private facility is ready for THPers and we will be playing the course TWICE!

Cost & What’s Included
There is no cost at all to you.
Get fit for new Mizuno Equipment that is yours to keep
Play Golf
Group Dinners
Airfare
Hotel
And much much more

THP Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is about making the impossible, possible. World Class fitting, new equipment for each participant and of course playing golf at an awesome course. You will leave the event armed with more knowledge, better gear and of course the memories that last forever. All of this, completely free of charge including your travel.

How To Get Involved
Your 2021 Albatross Club membership is your key to unlock this and many other once in a lifetime experiences on THP. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support an amazing charity helping children in need, click here.

How to Signup
Follow these instructions for a chance to win this amazing all expenses paid trip.

Step 1: Send an email to contests@thehackersparadise.com with this info.
Your full name and forum name
Confirm you are a 2021 Albatross Club Member
Airport you use
RH or LH
Your current approximate handicap

Step 2: Post in this thread that you entered. You can just type you entered, or you can post a gif, make a joke or anything else.

Step 3: Sit back for a few days and see if you are the winner when they are announced in a new thread. Don't forget, Shaft Up is another perk of being an Albatross Club member and is open to AC members only. The club is open to anybody and helps support an amazing charity. For more information on that, click here.

Good luck everybody!

Entered! Good luck everyone!

Best of luck everyone!!

Entry is in. Good luck to everyone!

Goodluck to all that enter!
My entry is in!!

Done

Entered

Entered ... and ready to be "fit" ...

Entry sent! Good luck everyone!

getImage.gif

Lets gooooo! I love these events!

Oh how I’d love the opportunity but can’t make these dates. Good luck to all and may the winners enjoy the trip, equipment and great memories.

My name is in the hopper!

Don't miss out on this one guys. I'd be all over this in a heartbeat. Olympia is gorgeous.

Rumours the border may be opening up in July for us northern folk to start travelling South. Hopefully that is the case!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back