Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Distance Bash Logo.png

Signup is now open for the kickoff THP Experience of the new year. For the full event details, the official thread is here.

When & Where
February 21st-23rd, 2020
Hammock Beach Resort

The Details
This will be a special weekend for 6 THPers. We have teamed up with UST Mamiya for a weekend that starts off with a FULL Cobra KING SPEEDZONE driver fitting, outside on the range. Then immediately that driver is yours, and you can put it in play for the rest of the weekend and keep it when you leave.

If you have ever wanted to go through an outdoor fitting, with premium shafts and put the fitting right to the test on the course, this is for you.

Qualifying
THP Experiences are about making the impossible, possible. Your ticket to enter these amazing opportunities is the 2020 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Cost & What's Included
Nothing comes close to the price vs what you get of course, with THP Experiences.
Cost - $499
2 Days of Golf at Hammock Beach Resort
New Driver with Premium UST Mamiya Shaft
Brand new Cobra KING SPEEDZONE or SPEEDZONE XTREME Driver
Full Driver Fitting
Private Ocean Front Dinner
Full Group Lodging (everybody has their own room)
And a whole lot more
IMG_8077.JPG
Sample Image of Meal from Hammock Beach Restaurant we will be enjoying

How to Signup
Signing up is super easy and involves just sending in an email to admin@thehackersparadise.com
Your email needs to include the following information

Your forum name
Your Dexterity
Current Driver in your bag
Current Shaft in your bag including flex

Skill Level
THP Experiences are open to ALL SKILL LEVELS and we mean that completely. Never fear not being good enough to be able to enjoy the best traveling golf experiences of your life.

Bumming, date conflicts won't work for me. 6 lucky people are going to have the time of their lives!

Entry sent!

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Oh yeah this is one I've been waiting for. Need to be fit by @DannyLe finally so I can stop buying drivers!

Incoming!!!!

Email drafted just waiting to hit..

Good luck everyone! Sounds like a great Experience will be had by all participants!

Someday I hope to get back to Hammock but unfortunately it won't be for this since I have date conflict...Good Luck everyone!

THP Experiences are open to ALL SKILL LEVELS and we mean that completely. Never fear not being good enough to be able to enjoy the best traveling golf experiences of your life.

I'm living proof that you don't have to have a great game in order to have the time of your life and yet, still compete, at THP events / experiences. Don't ever let your game keep you from signing up for anything here.

Good luck!

Someday I hope to get into one of these Shaft Experiences. I have a lot to learn and who better than @DannyLe to explain.

Best of Luck everyone!!!!

Good luck, entrants!

Entry is in! Crossing my fingers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entered! thanks for the opportunity!

Oo oo pick me pick me

Lobster Macaroni is back on the menu boys!

Entered! This sounds fantastic!!!

And my entry is in! Can't miss a chance to get what will be the driver of 2020 and a shot at playing one of the nicest courses in Florida. I feel like I am prepared to play the Ocean Course again since I yell "Ocean" after just about every drive I hit lately :LOL:

Good luck to all that throw their names into the hat for this one. This is a great venue for something like this and the products no doubt will unleash some yards for the participants.

Couldn't make it if I were picked, so good luck all.

tenor.gif

Good luck to all that throw their names into the hat for this one. This is a great venue for something like this and the products no doubt will unleash some yards for the participants.

Plus we have Lobster AND Mac.

Good luck all. Danny + Hammock + Cobra = another amazing THP opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back