ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open: 2020 Distance Bash with UST Mamiya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!

Good Luck to all!

id loooove to enter this but its basically a week after my wife gives birth to our first child. NOT. A. GOOD. IDEA. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Best of luck to everyone though! Im sure it will be a blast at an awesome venue!

id loooove to enter this but its basically a week after my wife gives birth to our first child. NOT. A. GOOD. IDEA. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Best of luck to everyone though! Im sure it will be a blast at an awesome venue!

You said after...I mean your work has been done for months dude. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Everything about this weekend just sounds amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh. I wish I could make this one work.

Ugh. I wish I could make this one work.

Me too. This will be an amazing time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone Hammock is an absolutely amazing place!

Great EXPIERNCE on tap. Going to be 6 very lucky THPers who go.

Good luck everyone! Can guarantee this will be absolutely amazing. Danny is absolutely great to work with. He will have all of you dialed in and hitting some bombs.

Turns out I happen to already be off that Friday! ;)

2020 Distance Bash with UST Mamiya? You better believe it!
New driver - check
Full driver fitting with the best in the industry - check
New UST Mamiya shaft - check
2 days of golf at Hammock beach with THPers - check
This event ticks all the boxes for sure.
Entry sent - CHECK

Based on turnout, you guys sure are excited about this one.
So glad to hear it.

Good luck everyone!

I am in. Not sure if I want to wish everyone else good luck ;). I read about people picking up distance through the perfect fit but I have never had that happen for me. Not sure if I haven't been to the right fitter or if I am somewhat optimized.

This should be a fun one for those that get selected!

Based on turnout, you guys sure are excited about this one.
So glad to hear it.

To get in the mind of a genius like @DannyLe :) Everyone should be excited! :cool:

Always enjoy Florida in February. My wife and I were thinking of heading down there this coming year, anyway. We have friends in St. Augustine, so she could stay there if I get lucky.

I’m tossing my name in the hat as well. I could use some Florida weather in February.

Good luck to everyone on this event! Hammock is a special place and the outdoor fitting will be killer

Good Morning All,

Long time reader, first time club member. Just paid my $35 dues but been paying my dues on the course for 20+ years. Looking forward to good friends and playing better in 2020~!

Good Morning All,

Long time reader, first time club member. Just paid my $35 dues but been paying my dues on the course for 20+ years. Looking forward to good friends and playing better in 2020~!

Welcome to THP.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back