ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open: 2020 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entered this morning. In case I am extremely lucky and I am selected, I just mentioned it to my wife. 12 hours = just entered, correct? :unsure::D

Looking forward to seeing who the 6 happy THPers are tomorrow. The fortunate ones will be on #TeamHackers ;)

Got my entry in! Good luck to everyone

In in in! Could this be my first THP event?

JB, this one has to rank up there in event entries, right? Lots of action!

Who will have their ticket punched?!?!?

JB, this one has to rank up there in event entries, right? Lots of action!

Yes.
This will stay open for a few hours and then some names will be announced later.

Good luck to everyone! Going to be a special weekend for all those chosen.

So excited to see who will be joining the Morgan Cup later today! If you haven't already, get in here! I mean have you seen that CNC Milled Infinity Face on the new driver? Who wouldn't want to hit that ???

Cobra.png

It seems we have hit the calm before the storm! Can't wait to see who is joining us....well most of them haha

Still riding the adrenaline buzz from yesterday sending in my entry. Or is it the adrenaline buzz of anticipation to see will round out Team Hackers (and Team Paradise... ?)

It seems we have hit the calm before the storm! Can't wait to see who is joining us....well most of them haha
I doubt anybody can be calm about the possibility of getting an invite to this one. I suspect there are lots of crossed fingers, prayers, and excitement running rampant this morning haha

From the sounds of it most are, but if you aren't signed up time is running out.

Morgan Cup baby. Less GOOO!!!

I'm hoping I got my entry in before the deadline. Anticipation is going to suck. :eek:?

On most experience signups, I get all excited before signups thinking “this experience will be awesome” and dreaming of going to the moment after signups thinking “man it is going to suck when I don’t get called.” THP experience announcements brings out some bipolar behavior I didn’t know I had ;)

good luck everyone!

Gonna find out soon who gets to play this spectacular looking place!!!

Sand-Hollow-Resort-Hole-15-Par-3-Tee-box-1-of-3.jpg

On most experience signups, I get all excited before signups thinking “this experience will be awesome” and dreaming of going to the moment after signups thinking “man it is going to suck when I don’t get called.” THP experience announcements brings out some bipolar behavior I didn’t know I had ;)

good luck everyone!

Just wait until my trash talk is working on behalf of the other team. ?

So excited for everyone that gets the chance to be part of any THP experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back