ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open: 2020 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening bump!!!!
Holy ******* cow at the signups for this one.
Good luck everybody.
I mean if you build it you know they will come! Excited to see the excitement around this one!!!
Just a wild guess but I bet there are a ton more entries than the 124 posts in this thread
Now those are odds I wouldn’t bet against!!!

Entry In! Every excited to have an opportunity to have this experience! I went with Team Hackers cause.... I want Chef!

Love that there will be some announced tomorrow sometime

Entry In! Every excited to have an opportunity to have this experience! I went with Team Hackers cause.... I want Chef!

It’s feeling like there’s a waiting list for me........LOL

#teamparadise LFG!!!
Matt, I would love to be on a Team with you. Wow would that be fun, your long game and my well whatever game FTW

Matt, I would love to be on a Team with you. Wow would that be fun, your long game and my well whatever game FTW
It would be a ton of fun Jim! We may be looking at a mountain and desert compared to a mountain and a lake on the deck this time.

Crazy to think that participants will be announced so quickly! Things are blazing already, just wait until the teams are set!!!

Was looking at last year’s update thread and man I hope I get picked. Just looks like a dream of an experience. On another note, I wish I was more creative with my profile name haha didn’t realize how much it’s used!

Was looking at last year’s update thread and man I hope I get picked. Just looks like a dream of an experience. On another note, I wish I was more creative with my profile name haha didn’t realize how much it’s used!

Nah dont sweat it LM.
And you can always have a mod change it for you.

Can’t wait to see the names posted tomorrow, good luck everyone

Just a note for hopefuls. There are TONS of entries and only 8 spots.
The good news is that we have over 15 Experiences coming this year and each one loaded to the gills.

So good luck to everybody and keep your eyes on more awesome coming soon.
Love that there are so many entries; wouldn’t have it any other way! I mean, this is a phenomenal opportunity!!

Tomorrow is going to be a VERY memorable day for some THP’ers, and the start of a great journey!

just signed up good luck everyone

Entry is in, good luck to everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This event mean soooooooo much to so many. Can’t wait to see how these teams are filled out and who the next ones are to get a shot at becoming a tour pro.

Got my entry in.

minds are about to be blown for some lucky individuals

100% in on this one. Can’t pass up a west coast event!

I expect to wake up tomorrow and see a new thread saying "because everyone wanted to be a part of team Hackers, here's their team and we're going to do another thread for Paradise shortly."

If that doesn't happen..... Some of you are dead to me. :sneaky:

Just a note for hopefuls. There are TONS of entries and only 8 spots.
The good news is that we have over 15 Experiences coming this year and each one loaded to the gills.

So good luck to everybody and keep your eyes on more awesome coming soon.

Been thinking about this alllll day. Can't wait to see who is lucky enough to be picked. Obviously hope I'm one but I'm excited for everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back