ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open: 2020 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The question is asked, what happens when you take a group of THPers (You could be one of them), and make them tour players for a journey that leads to a weekend of competition at an amazing venue where they get the same treatment including bag, clubs, accessories and even apparel scripting?. For the full event details, the official thread is here.

When & Where
May 15th-17th, 2020
Sand Hollow Resort
Hurricane, UT

Screen Shot 2019-12-31 at 5.26.17 PM.png

Qualifying
THP Experiences are about making the impossible, possible. Your ticket to enter these amazing opportunities is the 2020 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Cost & What's Included
Cost - $499
Multiple Days of Team Golf (27 on Saturday, 18 on Sunday)
Team Lodging in Homes on Site
New Golf Bag
Full Set of New Cobra Clubs (of your choice)
New PUMA Footwear
Scripted PUMA Apparel
Amazing Group Dinners
R&D Presentation
And so much more

Every participant in the Morgan Cup, will receive 13 clubs, a golf bag, accessories, apparel and footwear. All provided by their sponsor, Cobra Golf and PUMA Golf. Every participant is tasked with reviewing their equipment on the THP Forum.

How to Signup
Signing up is super easy and involves just sending in an email to admin@thehackersparadise.com
Your email needs to include the following information

Your forum name
Your Dexterity
Current or Approximate Handicap
Choice of Team Hackers or Team Paradise (see thread linked above for captains and teammates)

Skill Level
THP Experiences are open to ALL SKILL LEVELS and we mean that completely. Never fear not being good enough to be able to enjoy the best traveling golf experiences of your life.\\

i-mvB2pVq-M.jpg

Here we go folks the moment y’all have been waiting for!!!

Best of luck to everyone! This golf course is absolutely stunning

Good luck to everyone entering!! Can’t wait to see how the teams fill out!

It is on like Donkey Kong!

Good luck everyone!

Yeeeeeeeesss! Entered! :D

Here

We

Go!!!!

Good luck everyone!

This is the closest I have come to wetting myself for a significant number of years....

Boom! Her we go THP, a chance to be treated like a pro by Cobra/Puma golf and make a lifetime of memories.

Bucket list event, bucket list course, bucket list gear...it’s on guys!!! Good luck everyone

Bucket list event, bucket list course, bucket list gear...it’s on guys!!! Good luck everyone
So your saying you entered???

Good luck to everyone!

Good luck all!

Best of luck everyone !

So your saying you entered???
Maaan I wish I could. Absolutely killer event, but not in the cards for me this year. Going to be following along and seeing how teams fill out for sure.

Good luck everyone, should be an awesome trip!!!

The day is finally here! Good luck everyone.

Good luck to everyone signing up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back