ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open: 2020 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entry in! I need redemption!

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonderful! Scheduling for me would be super tight but too exciting not to toss in my hat for an opportunity. Best of luck all!

Two great teams but sometimes you have to follow the calling of the force. Hackers. ;)

Bring it on!!!

congrats to all those making the excellent decision of noting team hackers in their submission!!! To rest of you?

OITW is my boy! And your strawberry red man scruff would be fun to stare at but I’m with Jeremy and Team paradise on this one!

Good luck to all!

OITW is my boy! And your strawberry red man scruff would be fun to stare at but I’m with Jeremy and Team paradise on this one!

You must eat some seriously weird looking strawberries.

Wish the dates worked out for me but I'll probably be in the Caribbean (y)
Good luck to all who enter. I'm still in search of a new OEM so I"m glad there are a lot more events in 2020. (y)

Regardless of who gets in, this is going to be a great follow! Can’t wait for May!

I AM SO PUMPED TODAY HAS COME !

I checked before i left for the office, nope. Get in and all of a sudden everyone wanted help with something....now its here......LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO

You know entry is in for this one. Best of luck to all.

Been a member here for 5 years and this is the first time I've signed up for this event. The dates work and I already have my wife's blessing to enter, so here goes!

Been a member here for 5 years and this is the first time I've signed up for this event. The dates work and I already have my wife's blessing to enter, so here goes!

Good luck.
FWIW, there have only been 3 of them in those 5 years. :D

Good luck everyone, doesn't work this time btu interested to see who plays.

Here we go!!!!

Wahoo!

Good luck everyone!

Entry is in. Good luck everybody.

I was prepared to skip signups this year but... it's the Morgan Cup! Good luck to everyone.

Entered! Let's see if I get to make the pilgrimage from North East Scotland over to Utah :love:

Good luck!

Good luck.
FWIW, there have only been 3 of them in those 5 years. :D
Yes, I was aware that it wasn't held every year I've been here, so I've still missed 3 of them. :cool:

Entry in. I'm SO ready!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back