ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open: 2020 Morgan Cup with Cobra PUMA Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a note for hopefuls. There are TONS of entries and only 8 spots.
The good news is that we have over 15 Experiences coming this year and each one loaded to the gills.

So good luck to everybody and keep your eyes on more awesome coming soon.

Entered! Would love ot be part of this one!

The good news is that we have over 15 Experiences coming this year and each one loaded to the gills.

1 in 100,000,000?
giphy.gif

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Define tons... but actually, I'd be curious how many people are actually entering.

This will stay open until tomorrow morning and then some participants will be announced later in the day.
Hoping for the good news coming out of my 7.5 hour test tomorrow

Entered! I’ll be anxiously awaiting the announcements.

If you get in are you going to continue you're OL journey?

I have looked at clubs from Cobra that are OL and variable. Would love to have to make that choice.

This will stay open until tomorrow morning and then some participants will be announced later in the day.
No sleep tonight.. This one's hitting fast!!

alright sweet I'll send all my picks in later this evening :ROFLMAO::LOL: #Drama

Had to try.

Team Paradise FTW

Just a wild guess but I bet there are a ton more entries than the 124 posts in this thread

You would have to think so....

Going to be a memorable Friday for some THPers.

Bet some will be doing the Friday Dance.....RIght now i will decree that if my name is drawn, I will do a dance and post it

Start the weekend off right! There are going to be some happy THPers tomorrow.

That is a crazy fast turn around. Just goes to show though that there is no lack of interest in this event. It always brings out the masses and deservedly so.

Opportunity of a lifetime. Thanks.

Sooo...I just won this contest and bag!

57A7371D-A562-40E7-80C8-EAC8A0A12687.png

This was my entry...is it a sign I should sign up?

E7857466-55D3-4008-8B53-0AD175430A39.png

Will be waiting to see who makes the cut. Hope my luck changes. Normally if there were 8 spots and 9 people sign up I would be the one left out. Have my fingers crossed

Will be waiting to see who makes the cut. Hope my luck changes. Normally if there were 8 spots and 9 people sign up I would be the one left out. Have my fingers crossed

Well the good news is there are over 15 THP Experiences this year. :)

i'm way too excited for this...

Well the good news is there are over 15 THP Experiences this year. :)
Every month, THP bringing the fire!

Best of luck to all of you entering! I can't wait to see the full teams announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back