CONTEST Signup Now: Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Win a Free Trip and More

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The first Shaft Up with UST Mamiya in 2022 is here and you can win an AMAZING PRIZE. For those new to THP, Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is a 3 part THP Experience Series where 2 lucky forum members are taken on a trip for a fitting, free equipment and some great golf.

Untitled-1-1-1024x773.jpeg

When & Where
April 11th-13th, 2022
Roanoke, VA
Course: Ballyhack Golf Club

Cost & What’s Included
There is no cost at all to you.
Get fit for new Equipment that is yours to keep
Play Golf
Group Dinners
Airfare
Hotel
And much much more

THP Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is about making the impossible, possible. World Class fitting, new equipment for each participant and of course playing golf at an awesome course. You will leave the event armed with more knowledge, better gear and of course the memories that last forever. All of this, completely free of charge including your travel.

How To Get Involved
Getting to be a part of this special program will be by sign up in the respective threads when they go up. Your 2022 Albatross Club membership is your key to unlock this and many other programs on THP. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support an amazing charity helping children in need, click here.

How to Signup
Follow these instructions for a chance to win this amazing all expenses paid trip.

Step 1: Send an email to contests@thehackersparadise.com with this info.
Your full name and forum name
Confirm you are a 2022 Albatross Club Member
Airport you use
RH or LH
Your current approximate handicap

Step 2: Post in this thread that you entered. You can just type you entered, or you can post a gif, make a joke or anything else.

Step 3: Sit back for a few days and see if you are the winner when they are announced in a new thread. Don't forget, Shaft Up is another perk of being an Albatross Club member and is open to AC members only. The club is open to anybody and helps support an amazing charity. For more information on that, click here.

Good luck everybody!

Won't get to throw my hat in for this one, but best of luck to all that enter!

Woohoo!! Entered! Good luck to everyone!

Oh wow, what a course :love:

Entered

Good luck everyone! Going to be an interesting experience I am sure! I will be in final Data Experience preparations so I will pass on this one. Let's see those applications role in!

Not sure if it’s frowned upon to enter after getting (and cashing) a Golden Ticket 😅 but I’ll let the staff and fate decide lol

Not sure if it’s frowned upon to enter after getting (and cashing) a Golden Ticket 😅 but I’ll let the staff and fate decide lol
Absolutely not frowned upon.

Roanoke VA huh? I could say this is a work trip since we have an office there

Heckuva a golf course. This one is gonna be fun! Shaft Ups are awesome.

Do I or don’t I? I mean would it be weird to see @JB & @DannyLe two weekends in a row if selected? 😂😂😂

In

Last edited:
Entered!!

Wow...this is only about 3 hours from me! Glad to see an event in VA. (y)

Entered the contest and now waiting with fingers crossed.

Would be foolish to not enter. So I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back