CONTEST Signup Now: Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya and Win a Free Trip and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet again, the dates are no good. Best of luck everybody! Sure to be a great time

Got my entry in. Good luck to everyone. This course looks awesome from the pictures I've seen and will be a blast.

I'm not entering this but I'll be following closely. Two THPers are in for a great time! UST Mamiya and @DannyLe always bring the heat.

This is going to be a fun follow! Can't wait to see who the lucky two are.

Oh yes, definitely entered...

Sounds like an incredible time! Good luck to those entering!

I am so in !

Can't make this one as the my Wife will be just coming off surgery. Best of Luck to all who enter.

Entered! Saw the course name and was like wait a minute that's 30 minutes from me. It would take me longer to drive to the closest airport than to the course!

Great contest and good luck to all other entries!

This has been such an amazing event each and every year.

Best of luck to all those that enter. Shaft it up!!!

This has been such an amazing event each and every year.

Best of luck to all those that enter. Shaft it up!!!
We had a great time last year didnt we.

Entered. Looking to be educated on shafts. Have been doing some research trying to get the right fit for my game.

Good luck everyone! This one looks great!

Shaft it up is such a great experience. You get really personal attention from @DannyLe during your fitting and the entire time playing, and getting to really talk trash with @JB ain't bad ;)

Even when you lose to them. 🤣 and danny will kick your butt on the course, he is a machine.

Entered! Looking forward to following this one!

Shaft it up is such a great experience. You get really personal attention from @DannyLe during your fitting and the entire time playing, and getting to really talk trash with @JB ain't bad ;)

Even when you lose to them. 🤣 and danny will kick your butt on the course, he is a machine.
Sounds like a blast on so many levels 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back