EXPERIENCE Win a Free Trip, Club Fitting and More with UST Mamiya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Luck everyone~! So many fun and awesome events from THP this year..... Can't wait to follow this

Haven't had much luck with these lately so maybe this will be the one!! Entered!!

would love to throw my name in for this. However, the dates just dont work for me in april. Best of luck everyone!

I am ready to meet the Wizard, Danny Le. I’m all in.

Could not wait to sign up for this one. Going to be a helluva time getting fit by the best for an outstanding driver.

Yes please

Please make sure you read over the first post. This one is for Albatross Club Members only. Good news is the club is open to anybody that would like to join and goes to help a wonderful charity.

I have heard really good things on the new Mizuno drivers. All of the UST stuff has been getting rave reviews too. Whoever gets to go on this adventure should be in for a treat! Good luck guys!

Good luck to all of you who enter!

All in!

Love the contests!

Danny and I always have a blast doing this. The course list is pretty legendary. Bellerieve, Olympia Fields, Cascata, etc
Legends at Chateau may pale in comparison to the others in that list but it’s really a phenomenal course. I’m really wanting to be a part but good luck to all who enter!

Legends at Chateau may pale in comparison to the others in that list but it’s really a phenomenal course. I’m really wanting to be a part but good luck to all who enter!

Maybe in name, but it was a fantastic property while I was there.
And Myron Mixon’s BBQ place is right down the road :D

Jacks Old south is SO freaking good.

I usually hit up Braselton brewing too which isn’t too far from there, they serve up some great food and their beers are stellar!

Jacks Old south is SO freaking good.

I usually hit up Braselton brewing too which isn’t too far from there, they serve up some great food and their beers are stellar!
You complete me

Entered and hopeful

• Love
Reactions: JB
I am entered!!!

I did not know the King Myron Mixon’s Old Jacks South was right there, can @JB and @DannyLe fedex me some BBQ

Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back