CONTEST Signup Now: The Data Experience with Shot Scope and Win a Free Trip and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entered!

Random Gif:

Joke:
I can hit fairways with my driver.

Wooowho! Been looking forward to this one! Definitely looking like a great follow! :love:

Data Junky Here, Entered!

I'm on the fence here on this one. I would love to participate in this, but I've already been using V3 for over a year. I would love to be able to learn from Gavin how to better use all that data I've collected, but I would also hate to take a spot from someone who doesn't already have a V3.

Entered.

What a great experience this will be, for the lucky participants!

Good luck all who enter! I've got two trips the next week already on the books, I can't risk entering and winning this one.

Another great event. Definitely looking forward to everyone's feedback on this one. Congrats to the lucky winners - great equipment and what a course to play

No entry for me on this one, just gotta say good luck to all that do enter. :drinks:

Unfortunately have date conflicts. Going to be a heck of a trip!

Personal bummer the dates don't work but that's okay, I will enjoy celebrating the lucky two who get in and following the event when it happens.

You know what...I am entering this one!

Sign up has been sent... As with all the experiences this year, this is going to be a great time.

Good luck everyone! Excited to see who gets the call to join!

Give me some data!!!

Wow this looks amazing, two people will have a great time.

Entered.
Thank you for the opportunity

This would be an incredible birthday present!

Good luck everyone!

Best of luck everyone! That's the weekend of a big trip we have planned for a couple weeks.

If we both get picked, I will sing Happy Birthday at breakfast
Will have to be the dinner as it is the Friday we would arrive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back