CONTEST Signup Now: The Data Experience with Shot Scope and Win a Free Trip and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in! Good Luck to everyone

Entered! This is going to be a good one!

Confirmed. I love data.

Entered, good luck to everyone.

I'm all in !

3B5BA887-6B18-43D0-B7C8-6B2B515B21CD.gif
But I am entered and hope my luck changes!

Would love the opportunity to play Hammock Beach Resort and give Shot Scope V3 and Pro XL+ a shot. I have entered. Thanks for the opportunity.

Good luck to all entered!

Another awesome experience. I'm excited to get my v3 out soon!

This will stay open just a bit longer. Through tomorrow for sure.

good luck everybody

I would love to do this one I am planning to dive into data this year but hopefully my son's lacrosse team will still be playing. I don't want to register and run the risk of backing out.

Good luck to everyone.

Asking for "my playing partner" for future reference...

Can the 2nd shot be hit out of the sand?

1645139419259.png

Asking for "my playing partner" for future reference...

Can the 2nd shot be hit out of the sand?

View attachment 9067896
It will look a bit different when you are there as there is plantlife along the grass now. Without it, sand would be all over the course. Nature is amazing and it’s still awesome

It will look a bit different when you are there as there is plantlife along the grass now. Without it, sand would be all over the course. Nature is amazing and it’s still awesome

but before the ocean is sand... if the dreaded pull hook is a stowaway in the bag, is that OB? or should i make sure to pack some flippy floppys and a bucket hat for the beach!?

but before the ocean is sand... if the dreaded pull hook is a stowaway in the bag, is that OB? or should i make sure to pack some flippy floppys and a bucket hat for the beach!?
Yes it is OB and I mean there will be a lot of people on that beach too haha

Yes it is OB and I mean there will be a lot of people on that beach too haha

Maybe celebrity football toss to the beach goers and a quick turn to @Cruskater .... Now watch this drive!!!!

I would love to apply for this one so badly! But those dates just can't work. Good luck to the lucky 2 that get to do this.

I am in, I need to golf in Florida!!

1645143212504.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back