ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now: The GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 days left to throw your name in the hat for this one!

Thought it over and gonna have to sit this one out. Too much going on with the fam right now to leave my wife and son for 8 days with another golf trip already booked immediately after this.

Think I know where I'm throwing my support though 😈

I feel like this event should be recorded and put on YouTube as a course vlog. I have a feeling the jaw factor could be high.

Only one more day to enter

Did anyone else feel like they were cheating on their significant other in choosing a side?

What does the pick distribution look like? I would have assumed it is heavily skewed Finley, but it sounds like it was Tudor early on?

This one is going to be a lot of fun. So @JB is there actually a Goat Cup the winning team will win?

Also because I haven't done one in a day or two.

Seeing teams this week is going to be AWESOME!

I sign up for pretty much everything, but I cannot make this work. Good luck to all those entering and go Team Finley!

I had to make this one work no matter how it makes my week.

Team @JasonFinleyCG FTW

Currently 59% Tudor and 41% Finley.
I’m kind of surprised it’s a 3/2 split in team selection, maybe a lot of THPers trying to have the glory of taking down Finley/JB

I’m kind of surprised it’s a 3/2 split in team selection, maybe a lot of THPers trying to have the glory of taking down Finley/JB
Surprised as well. However the chance to go against Finley/JB sounds like fun. Poke the bear.

As entries are closing tonight best of luck and get those last min entries in.

This event is going to be epic.

The question is do I root for Team Finley and hope he is satisfied with the Goat Cup win and maybe doesn’t come into the Grandaddy with a chip on his shoulder?

Nope, I wanna see that chip.

Just signed up.

#teamtudor

As entries are closing tonight best of luck and get those last min entries in.

This event is going to be epic.

The question is do I root for Team Finley and hope he is satisfied with the Goat Cup win and maybe doesn’t come into the Grandaddy with a chip on his shoulder?

Nope, I wanna see that chip.
I'm 99% backing team Finley. Only a couple of things could change that. We'll see who ends up on the teams.

Are they announced tomorrow or later in the week?

Get those last minute entries in! Ballyhack, THPers and Callaway!!! Don’t miss out!

This is locked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back