Signup Now to be on TEEm Tour Edge

10 handicap
RH
I will do testing and provide feedback on the forum. I am able to test and collect data at a Toptracer range, test at my local course that includes a really nice short game area and have an area in front of my house to hit shots up to 150 yards.

Tomorrow we find out about the TEEm.

Tomorrow we find out about the TEEm.
Seriously pumped about reading the reviews on the gear. Tour Edge is one of those brands that has intrigued me, but without the mainstream "big box store" availability around me to even try out.

Between rereading @Jman article on the C721 Driver and watching some new YT reviews as well I cant wait to watch tomorrow to see who might get a chance at one of these! I currently have the Tour Edge EXS 220 and would love to give it a side by side comparison!

:golf:🤞🤞🤞

I LOVE the EXS 220 7 iron i have, can't wait to see who gets the opportunity to find out the goodness

Some lucky THPers are gonna get the opportunity at some sweet clubs from TE. Gonna be following along to see who they are.

Always awesome seeing those who get the nod! Love following along and diving into the reviews

Today’s the day! Looking forward to seeing who makes the TEEm.

Up early to get some work done and clear the calander

Looking forward to seeing who gets the call this afternoon. Good luck to all!

Looking forward to seeing who gets the call this afternoon. Good luck to all!
#Truth! It will be a special opportunity for those selected!

1 hour to go.

Current Handicap: 3.6
Confirm you are RH: I am right handed.
I played golf in high school, and throughout college, was a caddy for 10 years. I took 15 years away from the game, but have come back with enthusiasm and newfound experience as a product developer and designer in other industries. i also have over a decade of experience in writing for product, web, branding, etc. On top of that, I am a relatively young, 36-year-old, and I feel that having a younger perspective for a brand that appears to have an older target demographic my prove valuable to tour Edge and to a new demographic of customers. My experience on and off the course, along with my critical eye for design and feel for function, I'd hope, would make me an ideal candidate for the TEEm.

I'll add that I have access to video equipment and if Tour Edge would be interested, I could produce some videos for the forum and for THP.

Congrats to those picked!!!

Congrats, guys!

Back